• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2020 Supra P800 and Supporting Mods ~$65k

nlpamg

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, F80 M3, 991.2 GT3 RS
2020 GR Supra Premium
~44k miles
Full front end STEK clear bra installed by Aerowerkz
Genuine Artisan Spirts CF lip spoiler that has been clear-coated
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
AMS Downpipe
AMS CF Airbox
FTP Chargepipe
Unlocked ECU with Ecutek custom tuned by Zach Tucker of Counterspace Garage
Visconti Flex Fuel Kit
Visconti Sequential Port Injection Kit with Motiv Reflex Controller and Boost Logic Fuel Rail with ID1050X injectors
Visconti Stage 1 Fuel System
Pure 800 Turbo
HKS Height Adjustable Springs
SPL Front Lower Control Arms
SPL Adjustable Front Caster Rod Bushings
Cusco Front Strut Brace
Cusco Rear Strut Brace
TWS Forged T66-F Wheels 19x9.5/19x10.5 on Falken RT660s
CSG CP Brake Pads
All mods professionally installed and the car has been meticulously maintained.

Will post more pictures shortly.

1671697080426.png
Sponsored

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
OP
OP

nlpamg

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, F80 M3, 991.2 GT3 RS
Texas is great bro, just gotta find some meets haha. Hit me up on whatsap, keep in touch 👍🏻. Also BUMPPPPP for this sick car @nlpamg Good luck with sale, super clean and I'm positive it's a rocket and tuned legit.
Thanks, brother!

itspeat

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G20, C7 Vette, A90
Still for sale? Also just curious, with the EcuTek, would I be able to adjust maps myself or does someone need to be a "licensed tuner" with EcuTek to do custom tuning? I'm sure the tune on it now is locked but if I wanted to start from scratch with base maps and modify the tables myself I am curious if that is possible.
Sponsored