• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium $53,000

Steven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Focus ST
Hi, I'm interested in this car but I had a couple questions. Is there a lien on the title and if so, through which bank? Do you have a Carfax report available or can you provide the vin?

OP
OP
Dill-Pickel

Dill-Pickel

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, 2006 BMW M5
Hi, I'm interested in this car but I had a couple questions. Is there a lien on the title and if so, through which bank? Do you have a Carfax report available or can you provide the vin?
There is a lien, its with Hudson Vally Credit Union, I don't have a carfax. I'm the first owner i bought in August 2022. Vin is WZ1DB0C08NW053249.

FiftyFiv3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
If it has a lien, how would the transfer of title work? Can Hudson CU release title same day?

OP
OP
Dill-Pickel

Dill-Pickel

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If it has a lien, how would the transfer of title work? Can Hudson CU release title same day?
yes Hudson valley CU will release the title the same day with a bank check. They will call the bank on the spot to verify. And then give you the release. While itā€™s an inconvenience itā€™s only a 10 min one at most. The bank is 2 mins from the house.

OP
OP
Dill-Pickel

Dill-Pickel

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Car has had an oil change, alignment and detail. I had 3 people flake this past week. Let get this sold.

Caden Yeatman

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 BMW M4
Car has had an oil change, alignment and detail. I had 3 people flake this past week. Let get this sold.
Iā€™m very interested and I am set on this car. Iā€™m trying to sell my car first before I can buy this one. Would you be able to do 52? I would have to ship it out because Iā€™m located in Arizona. Thanks.

OP
OP
Dill-Pickel

Dill-Pickel

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™m very interested and I am set on this car. Iā€™m trying to sell my car first before I can buy this one. Would you be able to do 52? I would have to ship it out because Iā€™m located in Arizona. Thanks.
Sorry 53k is the lowest.

OP
OP
Dill-Pickel

Dill-Pickel

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold... Toyota of Scranton has it.