• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium / Turbulence Grey / 6.5k Miles / SoCal / $53k

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
For Sale: 2022 3.0 Premium with Drivers Assist package and OE Carbon Fiber mirrors. Only 6500 miles and is stock other than the cosmetic modifications that I will detail below. I'm the original owner, purchased in Sept 21 with the balance of the factory 3 year warranty remaining. Clean title with financing through BofA. Adult owned, no accidents, non-smoking, never tracked or abused, garage kept in excellent condition. The Advan GT's are coming off and the OE wheels and tires will be back on the car this week. I will update the pics as soon as its completed. I had to order new rear tires as I used the original tires on the Advan's. The OE front tires only had maybe 1000 miles on them before i took them off.

Aza Auto Wheel full leather steering wheel with matching gray stitching. I didn't add any carbon fiber I wanted it to be close to OE as possible.

Rexpeed V1 carbon fiber rear spoiler

AMS Performance Anti Wind Buffeting Kit / gloss black

Asking $53k firm with the OE silver and black wheels and tires.

Located in SoCal, Palm Springs area

tempImageriH7ff.png
tempImagekoT52z.png
tempImageV167qq.png
tempImagekSyWhQ.png
tempImage7CBXrv.png
tempImageYBFJdG.png
tempImagem5oUV2.png
tempImageCyQClX.png
tempImageZ0G195.png
tempImagevwjHdm.png
tempImageFulOHm.png

tempImageDmAgy9.png

tempImageNet3vT.png

tempImageOcxyvb.png

tempImageStIeS0.png

tempImageJcLfEh.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
WhatTheFetch

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Price Drop: I decided to put the OE silver and black wheels and tires back on. I will update the pics later this week.

hson10

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A90 3.0 Nitro Yellow
lmk if you'd be interested in selling the AZA auto wheel off the car! I could also pick up locally a well.

OP
OP
WhatTheFetch

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Sorry, its going with car.
Sponsored