• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 23 Supra 3.0 Premium, Auto, 5200 mi

L8Apex63

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra Premium, Red, Auto, 08 Vett, 23 EV6 GT
  • Showroom condition, still smells new
  • Driver Assist Package
  • Renaissance Red with black leather
  • 5200 mi
  • Totally stock, no mods, no accidents
  • Clear title in hand
Bought out a Toyota corporate lease in January

Moving on to something different

Offering it to a local enthusiast before selling to CarMax next weekend

$55,500

IMG_8803.jpg
IMG_8802.jpg
IMG_9029.jpg
IMG_9031.jpg
IMG_9032.jpg
IMG_9030.jpg
IMG_8803.jpg
Sponsored

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
Nice... Thanks for keeping it with no mods. Beautiful car that should fetch every bit of your asking price.

Kidoz28

First Name
Phong
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Damm. Exactly what I am looking for but I'm from CA.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Damm. Exactly what I am looking for but I'm from CA.
we had a 24 Tacoma transported ~1500 miles for 1k. arrived in 2 days. if there's a will there's a way..
Sponsored