• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: SOLD.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Sheeeeeesh 😍

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
these look very nice

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Another free bump. Fuck I wish I had budget for this.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

pal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 BMW M2, 2013 Audi TT RS, 2007 BMW Z4M Coupe
What tires sizes do you have in those pictures? Any spacers? And are you on stock alignment and ride height in that picture? Any rubbing? Thanks.

OP
OP
kaiv

kaiv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E46, E39
What tires sizes do you have in those pictures? Any spacers? And are you on stock alignment and ride height in that picture? Any rubbing? Thanks.
Sorry, I just saw this.
265/35 and 285/35.
No spacers.
Euro Eibach springs.
Stock alignment (edit: not sure exactly what "stock" is but I had the car aligned after the springs, there's probably a hair more negative camber than stock due to being slightly lowered but I have stock top mounts, arms etc. I like to run 0 toe front and a smidgen of toe in rear).
No rubbing.

pal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 BMW M2, 2013 Audi TT RS, 2007 BMW Z4M Coupe
265/35 and 285/35.
No spacers.
Euro Eibach springs.
Stock alignment (edit: not sure exactly what "stock" is but I had the car aligned after the springs, there's probably a hair more negative camber than stock due to being slightly lowered but I have stock top mounts, arms etc. I like to run 0 toe front and a smidgen of toe in rear).
No rubbing.
Thanks kaiv! Those are beautiful wheels!!

Got a Supra about 3 weeks ago, so still forming an opinion on what I want to do with wheels. Right now my top choice is to run a 19x10 square setup with 275/35/19 tires, once the stock tires wear out.

OP
OP
kaiv

kaiv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E46, E39
Thanks kaiv! Those are beautiful wheels!!

Got a Supra about 3 weeks ago, so still forming an opinion on what I want to do with wheels. Right now my top choice is to run a 19x10 square setup with 275/35/19 tires, once the stock tires wear out.
No worries!
Can't go wrong with a square setup. I've ran many on past M cars.
I'm not tracking the Supra (yet anyways) and these make for a great street setup. To be sure, a substantial improvement over stock.

Reactions: pal

theblackgt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
MK5 Supra, MK7 GTI, F07 550 GT
free bump bc how have these not sold yet?

I have a set of rotiform tufs with a similar spoke design and it really suits these cars. jealous of that diamond black finish though, has more depth to it versus the satin gunmetal I have. GLWS
Sponsored