• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Carbon Steering Wheel lower trim piece

Ale81

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350
Up for sale is a lower carbon fiber trim piece with GR logo. I believe I ordered the GR logo from Japan and it was from a GR Yaris but it's been a couple of years ago. It's all glass without the chrome surround which I thought looked better on the steering wheel.
Anyways, $80, Paypal and shipped in the CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
IMG-1304.jpg

IMG-1306.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

ipecacd6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Stratosphere MT Premium
How does this install? Does it cover the gray plastic part completely?

OP
OP
Ale81

Ale81

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, it covers the lower part of the steering wheel completely.

OP
OP
Ale81

Ale81

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, it's available.

OP
OP
Ale81

Ale81

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bump

OP
OP
Ale81

Ale81

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Double sided tape? Did you add the GR badge?
Yes, just 3M tape. I added the badge but it's not the same badge as the rear of the Supra, which I thought was a little too large for the steering wheel. This is a JDM badge I ordered from a Japan dealer. I think it was off a GR Yaris. It's a little smaller and doesn't have the chrome bezel, which I thought looked better and was different than what everyone else had.
Sponsored