• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Maxton Design V2 front lip STEK carbon fiber ppf wrapped - $200 - Local only!

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I'm selling this original Maxton Design V2 front lip. I purchased it new for $250 and installed a gloss black flexible edging for protection along with a STEK carbon fiber ppf film which was an additional $200 for install. Unfortunately, I lowered my car and can no longer keep it as my driveway is too steep.

UGH! I only had it for a little over a month. My loss is your gain!

Asking $200 OBO. Sorry, local pick up or meet only.

2021-12-29 14-50-13.jpeg
Sponsored

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What did you lower the car on? I always saw front lips like this as insurance, i'd rather beat the hell out of these instead of the front bumper.

OP
OP
BA9092

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What did you lower the car on? I always saw front lips like this as insurance, i'd rather beat the hell out of these instead of the front bumper.
The OEM front lip is divided in 3 pieces which are relatively affordable and easy to replace if damaged. Most nice front aftermarket one-piece lips are more expensive and have to be repaired or replaced entirely if damaged - with carbon fiber variants in the high tripple digit prices if not 4 digits!

I lowered mine on the Eibach Z4 springs which are the mildest drop at 20mm/.8" and very subtle in look and ride quality.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
The OEM front lip is divided in 3 pieces which are relatively affordable and easy to replace if damaged. Most nice front aftermarket one-piece lips are more expensive and have to be repaired or replaced entirely if damaged - with carbon fiber variants in the high tripple digit prices if not 4 digits!

I lowered mine on the Eibach Z4 springs which are the mildest drop at 20mm/.8" and very subtle in look and ride quality.
Ha, I have the h&r which is mild, but a little more aggressive than the z4 springs and have my maxton v2 sitting in my garage, because I got a full carbon rexspeed, I already know it is not gonna be easy

OP
OP
BA9092

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ha, I have the h&r which is mild, but a little more aggressive than the z4 springs and have my maxton v2 sitting in my garage, because I got a full carbon rexspeed, I already know it is not gonna be easy
The Carbon Rexpeed is gorgeous! But I'd be clenching my sphincter at every ramp and speed bump. :eek:

While Texas is pretty flat, most of our roads are built for SUVs and Pick-ups, not sports cars. ?

OP
OP
BA9092

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bump!