• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: *price drop* 2021 3.0. Yellow. Alcantara seats

OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
What happened to the buyer.
Dude had me jumping through 50 different hoops, over a number of days. I finally ran out of time to get him everything he wanted. Then I was being pressured to speed up the process. I called the deal off. It's not worth all the stress. There are plenty of other buyers out there.
No worries. I still get to drive it in the mean time. 😂

OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Aaaaaaaaaaaand she's gone. Turns out the dealership was the highest bidder, giving me $49k.

My advice to y'all: take your car in and sell it. Quit dealing with all the broke bitches online. 😂🤣

May she bring her new owner as much joy as she did for me.

THE best track car I've ever driven with more potential than anything I've ever owned. Awesome car. I hate to let it go, but I have no more room.

20240224_181627.jpg
Sponsored