• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: SPL/Cusco Suspension Components

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
I have decided that I am never going to spend the time to drop my rear subframe to be able to install all of these components, so Im offering them for sale. Everything is brand new. Location is Central Florida (Orlando Area) and would prefer to stay local for now. Ill give an extra discount if anyone buys everything from me.

IMG_5554.jpeg

Cusco Front Sway Bar - $290 - SOLD
Cusco Rear Sway Bar - $260 - SOLD

IMG_5555.jpeg

SPL Titanium Series Rear Upper Arms - $560
SPL Titanium Series Rear Toe Arms w/ Eccentric Lockout - $320
SPL Titanium Series Rear Traction Arms - $300
SPL Camber Eccentric Lockout Kit - $50
Sponsored

Last edited:

somekindafuzz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Do the suspension parts just add the ability to adjust things or are they meant to be improvements for stock parts?

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do the suspension parts just add the ability to adjust things or are they meant to be improvements for stock parts?
Both.

Every arm is fully adjustable allowing your alignment tech to dial in exactly how you want your camber, toe, etc.

The stock arms use rubber bushing and are bent steel, these are CNCd aluminum with Heim joints. They should give much more direct feedback.

somekindafuzz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Thanks! What about the sway bars? Are they objectively better or are they just meant to change the handling characteristics?

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks! What about the sway bars? Are they objectively better or are they just meant to change the handling characteristics?
Sway bars act to prevent lean while turning. They have the effect of increasing overall spring rate of your suspension in a corner, without the resulting loss in ride quality. They can be used to balance a car as well, a larger front bar will cause more understeer, a larger rear bar will cause more oversteer, etc.

somekindafuzz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Thanks man! Sorry for all the questions in your FS thread. If you decide you’ll ship, let me know too please. I’m in NY.

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
I have decided that I am never going to spend the time to drop my rear subframe to be able to install all of these components, so Im offering them for sale. Everything is brand new. Location is Central Florida (Orlando Area) and would prefer to stay local for now. Ill give an extra discount if anyone buys everything from me.

IMG_5554.jpeg

Cusco Front Sway Bar - $290
Cusco Rear Sway Bar - $260

IMG_5555.jpeg

SPL Titanium Series Rear Upper Arms - $560
SPL Titanium Series Rear Toe Arms w/ Eccentric Lockout - $320
SPL Titanium Series Rear Traction Arms - $300
SPL Camber Eccentric Lockout Kit - $50
also just for people interested you can install these without dropping the subframe if you’re willing to cut and replace two bolts 😂 not the most convenient but it’s what we did and saved a lot of time

21supra2.0

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 2.0, 2020 Supra premium
also just for people interested you can install these without dropping the subframe if you’re willing to cut and replace two bolts 😂 not the most convenient but it’s what we did and saved a lot of time
im curious what bolts you cut? Seems like a good alternate way of doing a rear sway