FS: Vivid Racing Titanium Exhaust Dual Exit, DSS Carbon Driveshaft, JB4, Stock OEM Wheels (x3), Stock Exhaust

rooringhusky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra MKV
Hey guys hope you are all doing well. Have a bunch of items for sale from my Supra build and figured I would make to post to see if anyone needs or may be interested in it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send a Private message and will happily share pictures or let you come see the items. Mainly just want to find a new home for these items since I no longer have use.

1. Pure Turbo Pure850 Upgraded Stock Hybrid Turbo (Brand new, never used) - $2250 OBO w/ Core - SOLD!
2. Vivid Racing Titanium Exhaust for A9x Supra w/ Dual Exit (Brand new, never used) - $1700 firm

-Bought brand new but went different direction, just have it sitting in the garage.
3. Driveshaft Shop (DSS) Carbon Driveshaft for A9x Supra (Brand new, never used) - $2100 firm
-Bought brand new from two vendors since I needed the parts, one set got installed on my car but the other set arrived much later. Vendor would not take it back without a large restocking fee so I passed on returning it.
4. Burger Motorsports JB4 w/ CAN Cable (Used) - $450 OBO
-Bought brand new direct from BMS. Ended up going with an FEMTO Unlock and ECU Tune so no longer need this. Was removed when I went with ECU tune. Used for 1000 miles.
5. Stock OEM Wheels - have (2) Rears, (1) Front - Available with tires with only 400 miles if desired. Tires can be removed also (Used) - Make an offer, can separate without issues
-Got aftermarket rims within 400 miles of having the car so these have been sitting. (1) Wheel/Tire was given to a fellow Supra friend who needed it so I only have (3) left.
6. Stock OEM Exhaust (Used) - $400 OBO
-Went with Aftermarket exhaust so no longer need this in my garage taking up space. If anyone needs it let me know.

Availability: Monday-Friday (anytime with advanced notice)

Shipping: Willing to ship any of the items if you are willing to cover shipping costs

Pricing/Payment: Zelle/Cash. Firm on pricing shown, but feel free to make a fair offer. Please be respectful on pricing and avoid low balling.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
What year oem wheels?
considering his avatar says he has a 2020 Supra my guess is 2020 and since its not specified to be a Launch Edition, my guess is the normal two tone 2020s instead of the LE black versions

Vu_jonny

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Rav4
considering his avatar says he has a 2020 Supra my guess is 2020 and since its not specified to be a Launch Edition, my guess is the normal two tone 2020s instead of the LE black versions
Worth a try to see if they’re 23s haha. I could use another set of rears to run squared.

OP
OP
rooringhusky

rooringhusky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra MKV
What year oem wheels?
They are the 2020 ones - two tone silver/black ones. I actually have a front set of the all black ones sitting as well if those are the ones you want. For the all Black ones I only have (2) Fronts as a heads up but no rears.

Thanks for the reply and helpful response @Jmanlevan
Sponsored