I need some assistance on where to go for a tune

Emmanuel23191

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I’m located in south Texas in the San Antonio and Corpus Christi area and I’m looking for a known mkV tuner who someone has been to and is a good tuner. I wouldn’t mind taking the car up to Dallas Austin or Houston area I just want a right tuner I can trust
Sponsored

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You can do it remotely, this way you don’t have to go anywhere. Visconti (I have their tune) and twisted tuning are both sponsors here and offer remote services.

OP
OP
Emmanuel23191

Emmanuel23191

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
You can do it remotely, this way you don’t have to go anywhere. Visconti (I have their tune) and twisted tuning are both sponsors here and offer remote services.
How’s the tune working out for you, it’s a decent price compared to some stuff I’ve seen around

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
How’s the tune working out for you, it’s a decent price compared to some stuff I’ve seen around
Everything is fine for me. I don’t have anything intricate to tune though (although it’s offered). John (Visconti) randomly called me months later to check on how things were going - so that was a nice touch . Marshall (sales/support) is also great at texting back when you have questions. I’ve had 0 issues overall with the tune/car.
There are couple of Visconti reviews up on this board - including mine - I haven’t seen anything negative.

iceman21_23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra
way late to this party but im in houston and running a Marin tune. I'm running a 10.6 in the 1/4 mile all done remotely. Other guys from houston are using Botti, Zack, Payne, or visconti. If you need any advice feel free to reach out to me. I've been around since sept 19' and tried to stay up to date on everything

OP
OP
Emmanuel23191

Emmanuel23191

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
way late to this party but im in houston and running a Marin tune. I'm running a 10.6 in the 1/4 mile all done remotely. Other guys from houston are using Botti, Zack, Payne, or visconti. If you need any advice feel free to reach out to me. I've been around since sept 19' and tried to stay up to date on everything
How can we keep in contact
Sponsored