Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
300411189_5404501936293795_8450633631476145767_n.jpeg

An excellent daily exhaust option with the typical top level quality you expect from HKS. The HKS also retains the OEM valve/valve function (normal/sport mode). We have many units in-stock ready to ship!

HKS 2020+ Supra Hi-Power Titanium Tip - $2,295 Shipped

Great sound clip directly from HKS:

301265792_5404501972960458_1308775116776698690_n.jpeg
Sponsored

Insomniac

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Premium GR
Damn, that sounds good. You can make me go broke. Maybe next month. I didn't even know we had active exhaust :doh:. Car only had 500 miles, haven't even used sport mode yet.

Richard

MKV2021

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 premium
Can confirm. Sounds epic with AA catted dp. All the sound clips you've heard are accurate but they don't convey the low end of the tone, which is total ear candy. Absolutely worth the money.

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Damn, that sounds good. You can make me go broke. Maybe next month. I didn't even know we had active exhaust :doh:. Car only had 500 miles, haven't even used sport mode yet.

Richard
Haha yep indeed! You'll know the second you use sport mode

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Can confirm. Sounds epic with AA catted dp. All the sound clips you've heard are accurate but they don't convey the low end of the tone, which is total ear candy. Absolutely worth the money.
Definitely agree. It's a pretty hard thing to capture exhaust by video audio. The HKS is really nice with a downpipe 💪

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
I have the HKS too and love it. I don't have a down pipe, but I have thought about getting one. Where are you located in Ohio? I would like to hear your car before I invest in a down pipe.

hwnstyle21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Probably one of the best sounding exhausts. I have the DocRace top mount kit and it sounds really good. In non-sport mode it's quiet and perfect for residential areas and parking structures.

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Do you have the other hks verison in stock? The more quiet one.
Yes indeed we do, that's the Super Turbo. I'll send you a DM to go over details 🤙

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
I have the HKS exhaust, but I don't have a down pipe. Would it be possible meet up? Where are you in Ohio? I am in Montgomery (SW).

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Why is the Super Turbo more expensive than the Hi Power when the better sounding of the two is the Hi Power?
because the difference is not about sound, it's about the technology/parts involved in making it a quieter exhaust system. more work done, more parts involved, etc
Sponsored