@Jims_Supra Build Thread - 2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium - Absolute Zero (Wrapped KPMF Gloss Indulgent Blue)

OP
OP
JSmoothBui

JSmoothBui

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Took a chance on these alibaba clicky paddle shifters, and surprisingly wow, they’re the same as the other expensive options.

I paid $119+shipping so $140 total

https://x.alibaba.com/AwGtCg?ck=pdp

They originally sent me a set but for some reason it didn’t let me shift with the paddles, but then I talked with them and they sent me the wrong ones, no issues, they sent me the correct ones and all is good. Good customer service from my experience

There is the short and long carbon paddles, I opted for the longer ones, felt better

IMG_8848.jpeg

IMG_8846.jpeg

IMG_8847.jpeg

IMG_8845.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
JSmoothBui

JSmoothBui

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
More pics of the paddle shifter module pieces. Easy to small from OEM, just use a pick tool or even small Allen key to push out the pin piece and make sure not to lose that metal spring

IMG_9035.jpeg

IMG_9034.jpeg

IMG_9037.jpeg

IMG_9036.jpeg

OP
OP
JSmoothBui

JSmoothBui

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice pictures showing off the Varis Style Supra hood, can see my friends TypeR authentic Varis hood as well

IMG_0489.jpeg

IMG_0714.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

IMG_1911.jpeg

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Hm never thought about just the striping around the center edge, I’ve seen others paint/wrap the entire center edge which doesn’t look too bad either. May have to play around with that idea with leftover vinyl I have
Yeah you should! I think the stripe around the edge would look amazing instead of wrapping that whole center piece blue because doing that would leave you with a carbon fiber U shape. The stripe would just add that nice little subtle touch to help draw attention to the vents in the hood
Sponsored