Looking to buy Seibon MB Style Spoiler

Mrgolde

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 premium MT
I’ve seen a few different post of ppl with Seibon MD style spoiler and I wanted to reach out to see where I could get the best deal on one of these wings and where you guys had the best experience purchasing this.

Also people that have purchased this wing, do you have any negative thing you have experience after you purchased?

Thank you!
Sponsored

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I purchased the EOS MB wing from NitroYellowMKV on here. I have concerns about it's capabilities to withstand track use (4 bolts and some 3m tape). But if you're only a street car, it'll be worry-free.

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Never owned a Siebon product, but how does Seibon's clear coat and CF hold up as a daily? I daily my car and it's parked outside 6 days of the week in the Florida sun. The clearcoat on my no-name CF mirror caps are now like warping and like smooth wavy texture. I would hate to see this happen to an expensive spoiler.

Also, anyone know what the typical cost of getting one of these wings painted (with the carbon fiber exposed on the bottom inside) runs? Is it like $400 or closer to $1k for paint job?

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Also, anyone know what the typical cost of getting one of these wings painted (with the carbon fiber exposed on the bottom inside) runs? Is it like $400 or closer to $1k for paint job?
I was quoted $300 to do that.

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I was quoted $300 to do that.
Thanks for the info. That makes me feel better with this wing. I for sure wanted it paint matched but was scared it was going to be closer to like $1k which then puts the spoiler at like a $2-2.5K investment lol Id rather put that towards a performance

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Thanks for the info. That makes me feel better with this wing. I for sure wanted it paint matched but was scared it was going to be closer to like $1k which then puts the spoiler at like a $2-2.5K investment lol Id rather put that towards a performance
nah with the EOS wing and some price shopping we can make this a 1k-1.1k investment

OP
OP
Mrgolde

Mrgolde

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 premium MT
It would be great if we could buy this already painted lol.
Sponsored