Low MPG

Rise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
So lately i've been getting 15-16 mpg and im filling up pretty quick. Anyone been getting that low too? i don't get on the gas too hard, tho i do have a downpipe and intake on so maybe that's it? it is more of an annoyance than anything since it has a 13 gallon t
Sponsored

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
On the highway I get about 30mpg on normal, in the city Iā€™m averaging about 23 in sport.

You mentioned a Downpipe and intake. Are you tuned? Are you running E85? Both of those can increase gas consumption and yield bad MPG. That or lay off the peddle lol :lol:.

Quick tip, reset your MPG consumption under the My Vehicle settings. When I first picked mine up it started an average of 16mpg (must have been from test drives). Now itā€™s showing a better average MPG since doing so.

MYNEWFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Gray Supra Premium
Those two items that you listed could be part of the issue. Are you driving around in sport mode? Or manual regular mode?
If you are in sport mode, your RPMs are much higher and if you look at your speedometer,, you will see that you're either in 6, or 7 th gear, and not 8 th.
That will definitely affect your MPG.

Plus, sport mode shifts later, which means higher RPMs per shift.

OP
OP
Rise

Rise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Might be the tune then, I went to get it tuned but they couldn't unlock the ecu so I'm waiting on them to figure out so I can get it done. I do use sport mode more often too so that probably affects it more as well, I know before this i got 20 mpg. Hopefully they can tune it soon.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Might be the tune then, I went to get it tuned but they couldn't unlock the ecu so I'm waiting on them to figure out so I can get it done. I do use sport mode more often too so that probably affects it more as well, I know before this i got 20 mpg. Hopefully they can tune it soon.
Attempting to get good mileage, we've had some customers see 35mpg on our stage 2 tuning.

Something to look into for sure.
Sponsored