Mot emissions with upgraded exhaust

Jambo

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr supra 2020.
has any of you 19 platers had a successful legitamate Mot pass with emissions with a upgraded exhaust? Or pdf delete? Or even tune? Would be great to know before forking out a few quid. Many thanks
Sponsored

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Yaris, A90 Edition Supra
I've got a cat back Milltek, which retains the PDF, with a Litchfield tune and it passed the MOT fine.

I had issues with the MOT on my old WRX STI with a sports cat previously and so have been put off doing any more to it knowing I don't have a friendly local garage that will just wave it through.

It sounds fine to me, it's just I'm at the limit of the power really without swapping the cat out or dropping the pdf.

OP
OP
Jambo

Jambo

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr supra 2020.
Thanks for the reply, do you reckon with a pdf deleted system, someone give a supra a switchable MOT tune?

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's a good question, I don' know enough about it but somewhere that does tuning on the B58 might be able to say.

eliotrw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ice Grey 3.0
It's a good question, I don' know enough about it but somewhere that does tuning on the B58 might be able to say.
Sunstorm you have any idea what power you are at?
I'm looking to tune mine soon but not sure whether to go your route or full stage 2

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sunstorm you have any idea what power you are at?
I'm looking to tune mine soon but not sure whether to go your route or full stage 2
I had it dyno'd at Litchfield and it's running 440hp/450lbft which is plenty enough for me for now.
Sponsored