Motiv Reflex+ Tuning files - Help

MKV_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Trying to make sure I have the right files loaded onto my Reflex+. I had a Reflex+ with Visconti's firmware that I replaced because it was malfunctioning. It wasn't reading ethanol correct and was messing with my port injectors. I got a new Reflex+ that needed updating and needed the correct firmware. I followed Motiv's user manual for updating it and loading the(hopefully) correct .bin, ADX, and XDF using TunerPro R/T. How I think I might be missing something is that my MAC boost solenoid used to make a real quiet clicking noise and now It doesn't. I'm on ECUtek and in the data logging tab I'm 0's for CAN input and CAN Error so I know it's hooked up correctly and working for the most part. Are there any custom settings I need to adjust or add in TunerPro?

If this helps- I have Visconti's engine harness with ID1050x's, a 3 port MAC solenoid, and Visconti LPFP plugged into the harness. MAC on AUX1 and LPFP on AUX2. Any help is appreciated. TIA.
Sponsored

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Have you tried swapping in someone elses box to see if it works?

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Did you export the firmware from the malfunctioning reflex and load it directly into the new one? - It should carry over these options

With the car connected to Tunerpro are there any faults showing and fuel pressure/ethanol reading is correct?

You need to set the output frequency/mode on AUX 1 and 2 depending on your setup the values will vary (AUX1 = 30HZ, Mode=2), (AUX2 = 20HZ)

I would shoot these questions to your original tuner or ask them to get on a session to live patch in the correct firmware to be safe
Sponsored