NorCal/Bay Area Car Meets!

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra Nocturnal Black
The last time I went there it was called sears point when they used to host formula drift lol so yeah its been a long time. I live in Vallejo so it's only like 15 to 20 mins drive.
Sweet!!! I live in San Mateo so its gonna be a nice drive for me but I've been there a few times. Ive only done karting at Sonoma/Sears Point. The karting track I know of as Sears Point. Ive always called the road course Sonoma raceway.
Sponsored

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Sweet!!! I live in San Mateo so its gonna be a nice drive for me but I've been there a few times. Ive only done karting at Sonoma/Sears Point. The karting track I know of as Sears Point. Ive always called the road course Sonoma raceway.
Lol let me correct myself it was called infineon raceway when formula drift used to do events there.

Spdrmn15

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
sry forgot to ask in my previous reply. I am uncertain about Tech. I know have a brand new car and it should be track worth but not sure about it. I have the form and did a self inspection since it is a car less than 10 yrs old. At the track will I have to have them tech it for $40? OR do I just need to give them my form and they will look over the car and call it good?
I'm not sure how the self tech works with the less then 10 years old car. My normal track car is a mostly race prepped e36. The alignment shop I go to in rancho Cordova does my tech inspection. With how their rules are written I wouldn't think you'd need to pay for the inspection, but that would be a question for the NASA people at tech.
I'm actually running in hpde 4, I just parked with 3 because there was more space for my trailer and motorhome.
Sonoma, sears point, what ever you want to call it definitely has lots of places to wreck your car, but as long as you drive within your own limits and listen to your instructor you'll be fine. Feel free to jump in with me if you want a ride at some point. I'll be here Saturday and Sunday.

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
No I never contacted anyone. From what I know people said it would take like 3 weeks or so for them to send you the info. I received an email and some paper mail (folder with GR Supra and NASA specific info). Got the paper mail first then the email. May take a while. Wouldn't sweat it tbh. Should come sooner or later. Interesting you did not get a response after emailing them but I think you'll get the info in a bit. Not sure when you picked up the car but I think yours is a 2022 just like mine. I think you should get the info in a bit.
Ah damn, I actually bought this car back in November of 2021 and never received anything. Probably safe to say I don't think they ever sent it. But anyways I'm down to join some track days in the future.

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base

If anyone wants to come through!

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

I'll be taking the Supra out to this one as the RX7 is getting some upgrades.

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

OP
OP