SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
79DC0155-2FCD-46E3-B244-C5CE858AC0BB.jpeg

54C3F06E-C02E-4151-B6C8-CA213608327D.jpeg

Out here in the Bay! Regret it though cause the roads are trash, my back hurts lol.

Oh! And btw, i made the whole trip on E50! From the very bottom of SoCal to SF Golden Gate! ?? Full tank of E50 as of this pic lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra Nocturnal Black
I'm down to register for the Sonoma weekend in May. Super fun track, I can't wait to take the supra there.

Just got my email for my track day and NASA membership. Still hoping to do the May event at Sonoma. LMK if any others are going or down.

Spdrmn15

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
Just got my email for my track day and NASA membership. Still hoping to do the May event at Sonoma. LMK if any others are going or down.
I just got my email as well. I'll be trying to sign up for the may event as well. Will you be doing both days?

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
79DC0155-2FCD-46E3-B244-C5CE858AC0BB.jpeg

54C3F06E-C02E-4151-B6C8-CA213608327D.jpeg

Out here in the Bay! Regret it though cause the roads are trash, my back hurts lol.

Oh! And btw, i made the whole trip on E50! From the very bottom of SoCal to SF Golden Gate! ?? Full tank of E50 as of this pic lol
Welcome to the Bay, where our roads are trash and there's human shit on a majority of the sidewalks....

I lost my train of thought, why am I still staying here again?

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Welcome to the Bay, where our roads are trash and there's human shit on a majority of the sidewalks....

I lost my train of thought, why am I still staying here again?
Hey hey hey, not all of the Bay has shit on the sidewalk. ;)

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Did you contact anyone specifically? I never got my membership, emailed them and never receive any response.

Spdrmn15

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
How many are actually at the NASA Sonoma event? I'm here with my white supra, number 43, parked in the hpde3 area.

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did you contact anyone specifically? I never got my membership, emailed them and never receive any response.
No I never contacted anyone. From what I know people said it would take like 3 weeks or so for them to send you the info. I received an email and some paper mail (folder with GR Supra and NASA specific info). Got the paper mail first then the email. May take a while. Wouldn't sweat it tbh. Should come sooner or later. Interesting you did not get a response after emailing them but I think you'll get the info in a bit. Not sure when you picked up the car but I think yours is a 2022 just like mine. I think you should get the info in a bit.

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What group are you running in, and I'm guessing a black supra?
LOL Yea black supra number 12 will be put on when I get to the track. This is my first ever track day so ill be in HPDE 1. Heard many say Sonoma is not a track for your first time out but lol looks like im jumping in the deep end. Any tips I see you are in HPDE3?

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
LOL Yea black supra number 12 will be put on when I get to the track. This is my first ever track day so ill be in HPDE 1. Heard many say Sonoma is not a track for your first time out but lol looks like im jumping in the deep end. Any tips I see you are in HPDE3?
There's a couple turns that u need to watch out for I think it's turn 6 and 11. Alot of accidents happens on those turns.

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
The last time I went there it was called sears point when they used to host formula drift lol so yeah its been a long time. I live in Vallejo so it's only like 15 to 20 mins drive.

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What group are you running in, and I'm guessing a black supra?
sry forgot to ask in my previous reply. I am uncertain about Tech. I know have a brand new car and it should be track worth but not sure about it. I have the form and did a self inspection since it is a car less than 10 yrs old. At the track will I have to have them tech it for $40? OR do I just need to give them my form and they will look over the car and call it good?
Sponsored