NorCal/Bay Area Car Meets!

fatal-element

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nitro Yellow 3.0 Prem, RIP to my E92 M3
Sheesh that's Sweet. Will keep my eyes peeled. Nice drive to and from work!!
Honestly, the 92 is the best commute I could have and I live right by Skyline Blvd so I usually drive to Alice's Restaurant every Sat/Sun morning. Since I often go in early and leave late, I can generally blast it on the way home.

Forgot to mention but my IG: Bla1rBr1ck or _Blair.C_

Feel free to follow me or shoot me a DM. Always down for a cruise.
Followed! I'm @watchthedocket , while I'm a big car guy my primary Instagram usage is for my photography (@fatalelement) and my watch hobby, though my car(s) make an appearance on my watch Instagram regularly. I'm busy with my wedding coming up in less than 2 weeks but after that, happy to meet up and head to Alice's or something!
Sponsored

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I'm having issues posting photos on here...

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra Nocturnal Black
Honestly, the 92 is the best commute I could have and I live right by Skyline Blvd so I usually drive to Alice's Restaurant every Sat/Sun morning. Since I often go in early and leave late, I can generally blast it on the way home.

Followed! I'm @watchthedocket , while I'm a big car guy my primary Instagram usage is for my photography (@fatalelement) and my watch hobby, though my car(s) make an appearance on my watch Instagram regularly. I'm busy with my wedding coming up in less than 2 weeks but after that, happy to meet up and head to Alice's or something!

SWEET! Looking forward to seeing you around!! Will prob be a Alices this Sat 3/5/22 morning 7-10am

Saw another Yellow one I wanna say Tuesday or Wednesday 3/1-3/2. Had the number 20 on the side and I think a nice Wing. Was in the San Mateo area getting off the exit of 92 on to Alameda

fatal-element

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nitro Yellow 3.0 Prem, RIP to my E92 M3
SWEET! Looking forward to seeing you around!! Will prob be a Alices this Sat 3/5/22 morning 7-10am

Saw another Yellow one I wanna say Tuesday or Wednesday 3/1-3/2. Had the number 20 on the side and I think a nice Wing. Was in the San Mateo area getting off the exit of 92 on to Alameda
Hah! I was across the street from Alice's that morning getting married at The Mountain Terrace. Now that that's over, I'd expect me to be at Alice's most weekend mornings. Let me know in advance!

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hah! I was across the street from Alice's that morning getting married at The Mountain Terrace. Now that that's over, I'd expect me to be at Alice's most weekend mornings. Let me know in advance!
Congrats on getting married!!!!

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey guys!! Since I recently bought my Supra I remembered about the NASA HPD event that is available. I was considering signing up for a session at Sonoma Raceway in the HPD1 class. I wanted to see if anyone else had used their track day and how it was or if they have a 2022 and are interested in the event I can provide a link.

LMK TY!!

https://members.drivenasa.com/gr-track-events

Spdrmn15

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
Hey guys!! Since I recently bought my Supra I remembered about the NASA HPD event that is available. I was considering signing up for a session at Sonoma Raceway in the HPD1 class. I wanted to see if anyone else had used their track day and how it was or if they have a 2022 and are interested in the event I can provide a link.

LMK TY!!

https://members.drivenasa.com/gr-track-events
I'm picking up my supra this weekend and plan to sign up for an event at Sonoma, just not sure when. It'd be cool to get it planned to pick the same weekend to be able to meet some other Supra owners.

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm picking up my supra this weekend and plan to sign up for an event at Sonoma, just not sure when. It'd be cool to get it planned to pick the same weekend to be able to meet some other Supra owners.

Sweet!! Congrats!!! Yea thinking some time in may. If y'all got dates in mind lmk am totally down to a group to go to Sonoma for the NASA day.

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra track day!

OP
OP
AutoDelight

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Will set up a Supra Sunday sometime soon. But for the mean time...

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Anything going on in the Bay Area around the 27th-30th...? Gonna be in SF those days in the Supra. ? boutta kill myself on that 7-8 hour drive up lol. Also, any E85 gas stations around Millbrae..? Gonna see if i can make the whole trip from SD to SF on E50 lol

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anything going on in the Bay Area around the 27th-30th...? Gonna be in SF those days in the Supra. ? boutta kill myself on that 7-8 hour drive up lol. Also, any E85 gas stations around Millbrae..? Gonna see if i can make the whole trip from SD to SF on E50 lol

Will be in the area hope to see ya around!! A few car events/shows in the east bay on the 27th. But none I know of in SF or near there. An event in Half Moon Bay on the 26th but I don't think you'll be here for that :( . I believe there is an e85 station In San Bruno ( 800 El Camino Real San Bruno Ca, 94066 ) as well as one in SF ( All Star Fuels 2831 Ceaser Chaves St San Francisco, CA 94110 ). Since you use E85 I would get the app Pearson Fuels, tells you hella E85 stations in CA and I think US. Also tells you the price if it can find it.
Sponsored