• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

OEM strut braces… wanted…

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
To anyone in the US that’s removed their standard 2 aluminium strut braces under the bonnet, would you be willing to post them to the UK? Cheers
Sponsored

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium,18 X5 M
To anyone in the US that’s removed their standard 2 aluminium strut braces under the bonnet, would you be willing to post them to the UK? Cheers
I think I still have mine somewhere. Let me check my garage after work and I'll let you know

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
I have em, but my question, why do you need them??

OP
OP
Phil3

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
We don’t get them in the UK, at the right price/deal I’d have them to play about with a bit of colour maybe and add them on

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
We don’t get them in the UK, at the right price/deal I’d have them to play about with a bit of colour maybe and add them on
What's the engine bay look like in the UK?

OP
OP
Phil3

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
that's sooo weird that they wouldn't give them too you. Yeah, if I find them you can have mine. Just pay for shipping.
Strange one isn’t it… it’s not like they’re an expensive item for Toyota/BMW to produce so why only supply to certain counties!?

Ahh that’s awesome mate, drop me a message if you manage to find them and we’ll sort it out :thumbsup: cheers

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Strange one isn’t it… it’s not like they’re an expensive item for Toyota/BMW to produce so why only supply to certain counties!?

Ahh that’s awesome mate, drop me a message if you manage to find them and we’ll sort it out :thumbsup: cheers
Sounds good, should be home in about three hours.

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
Phil what year is your car? U can have mine for free, although if I was u, I’d get an aftermarket, so much better

OP
OP
Phil3

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
Phil what year is your car? U can have mine for free, although if I was u, I’d get an aftermarket, so much better
2021, it was new September this year… I’ve had a browse at after market ones but fancy a play with the OEM ones first then can go aftermarket in the future if I feel it needs it

That’s a great offer thanks mate, either yours or the ones off @NewGuy, whoever it’s going to be less of a hassle to sort posting them over haha… thanks again both of yous

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Hi, if anybody else still have these I'd love a pair as well, my Norwegian 2019 doesn't have them either ?

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
2021 and it didn’t come with braces!! I don’t get it?! Weird? So one lives in England and one in Norway ?, well , if either one of you can figure out how to get these from the states( Florida) your welcome to them, but quite frankly, I’d go to aftermarket, not only to the brace the corners of the car, but they crossbrace each other, much better than stock.