• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

OEM Strut shock and spring Front & Rear

ebutay87

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
firekiirinsignup.com
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
It has only a little over a month in it, i dont know how many miles. Selling it as is, price is negotiable. Leave a message if you have any question.

Price - $300

I prefer local only but if your willing to pay shipping thats fine.

IMG-3844.JPG

IMG-3845.JPG
Sponsored

A90.C

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2015 BMW 335i
If I can’t find just a front passenger shock within the next week, I’ll be back for these (if still here).

dbagdbag

First Name
Bag
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, 2021 F-150, 1999 XJ
I am interested in just a rear driver side strut if possible

ADracing

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I see others inquiring so I might as well. I need a front left (driver side). It looks like that would be 3 out of the 4 accounted for haha. Willing to pay for shipping to Blaine, WA or buy the entire set if still available.

Thanks
Sponsored