• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Original Mirror Caps for Sale

TXSupra2020

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20Toyota Supra, ‘17 Toyota Tacoma, ‘67 Chevelle
I installed the carbon fiber mirror caps this week. Looking to sell the black original mirror caps. They could be good for someone interested in painting a set (possibly LE color match). $100 asking price.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TXSupra2020

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only 300 miles on the car when the parts were removed so they are in like new condition.

OP
OP

TXSupra2020

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Actually I do. Are you interested?

OP
OP

TXSupra2020

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey Daphne - I just returned home and was able to setup my Paypal account. If you are still interested in the mirror caps, I can send them to you this week ASAP. I have them packed and ready to go. My Paypal account is [email protected].

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I installed the carbon fiber mirror caps this week. Looking to sell the black original mirror caps. They could be good for someone interested in painting a set (possibly LE color match). $100 asking price.
Still have them?

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
I have a set of the original Flat black mirror covers for sale at the same price + the cost of shipping if the original ones listed were sold.

EDIT - THESE ARE SOLD

Last edited:

Rolos

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I have a set of the original Flat black mirror covers for sale at the same price + the cost of shipping if the original ones listed were sold.
Do you still have the caps for sale?

Soopraw

First Name
Shah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra launch edition , 08 335xi, 15 mercedes
Sold?
Sponsored