placed an order

Mjm2486

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Yooo i placed an order on friday at 10am and there's nothing showing up that i bought anything and i've been calling since i made a purchase but no one is returning my phone call or emails..anyone else experience this issue with them ? sucks i hate complaining
Sponsored

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
no issues here . I placed a order and got confirmation and then they sent a email about it being delayed . I will admit though it isn't the easiest getting a response. Maybe they just are super busy right now? But I can imagine your frustration

Mahid_12

First Name
Mahid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Lexus UX250H, 2020 Toyota Supra
Yooo i placed an order on friday at 10am and there's nothing showing up that i bought anything and i've been calling since i made a purchase but no one is returning my phone call or emails..anyone else experience this issue with them ? sucks i hate complaining
For the brand new 2021 or 2020?

OP
OP
Mjm2486

Mjm2486

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
no issues here . I placed a order and got confirmation and then they sent a email about it being delayed . I will admit though it isn't the easiest getting a response. Maybe they just are super busy right now? But I can imagine your frustration
hahaha yea I just got confirmation today..I guess they weren’t open on Saturday either which I thought they were...so all is good

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
same issue here no return phone calls or answers to my emails either!
I ordered an item over the labor day weekend, item shows as "awaiting shipment" but no further updates.

OP
OP
Mjm2486

Mjm2486

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
same issue here no return phone calls or answers to my emails either!
I ordered an item over the labor day weekend, item shows as "awaiting shipment" but no further updates.
Yea I placed it on 09-03 and getting it tomorrow hopefully...but you have to email them and call one of the numbers forgot which one where you have to push option # 1 and then they’ll call you

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Yea I placed it on 09-03 and getting it tomorrow hopefully...but you have to email them and call one of the numbers forgot which one where you have to push option # 1 and then they’ll call you
No such luck tried calling and email and nothing! Still waiting for a return email or call back as to the status of my order!

OP
OP
Mjm2486

Mjm2486

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
No such luck tried calling and email and nothing! Still waiting for a return email or call back as to the status of my order!
You’ll probably get a phone call on Monday then

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Hi Everyone, we are officially closed on Sunday but some of us work on the weekend to catch up.
For the fastest response please feel free to dm me on this forum and you are guaranteed a response within 24 hours (even on weekends)
Sponsored