Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the A90 Supra. Available now.

touge_206

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic type R, Mini Cooper S, X5M
how is the ground clearance on this exhaust once lowered? i am curious about this.
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
how is the ground clearance on this exhaust once lowered? i am curious about this.
With correct installation we haven't had any complaints. I have seen some incorrectly installed Touring Edition systems. Track is all the clearance you could ask for.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Presenting AWE’s Fantastic Tip Tonic, the miracle exhaust tip cleaning solution!

AWE is proud to announce the release of our custom formulated Tip Tonic that is designed to gently remove carbon, deposits and road filth from AWE exhaust tip finishes, leaving your shine at the front of the line!

Custom formulated to AWE’s exact standards to remove carbon deposits and road filth from AWE exhaust tip finishes

tiptonic1.png

• Recommended for use on both chrome silver and diamond black AWE tips
  • Cuts and cleans without any harsh abrasives, acids, or ammonia
  • Provides a glaring shine without intense application and removal
  • Available in 8oz bottles
  • Made in the USA

Check out our How to Apply video here!

Who is Tip Tonic for?

Tip Tonic is specially formulated and tested on our AWE Tips and may be effective on other finishes where the use of an abrasive cleaning agent is prohibited.

Who is Tip Tonic not for?

Those with burnt tip finishes, Titanium or flat finished tips.

Ready to order? Here's the link!

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Valve Anxiety?

AWE does not use valves on our systems. 'Why not' you ask? Because we have a patented resonator design that allows straight pipe performance, advanced acoustical engineering to cancel drone and allow stealth-like part throttle creeping called 180 Technology™.

No valves = lower cost, worry free design, lifetime warranty, better performance and power gains. This is featured on our Touring Edition systems.

How does this all work? Check it out right here:

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
has anyone ever complained about drone driving in normal mode when in the higher gears? If so, what could be causing that? I have a catted AA Downpipe and resonated touring setup.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
has anyone ever complained about drone driving in normal mode when in the higher gears? If so, what could be causing that? I have a catted AA Downpipe and resonated touring setup.
It is not a common complaint. I cover all of our forums and social and don't recall a specific complaint. It could be that AA's catted DP has less restriction than other catted DPs and has a different acoustical resonance. If you can capture a sound clip, DM me with it.

anooj

First Name
Anooj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2014 BMW 328xi
Does anyone have an audio/video of the AWE non-resonated with a catted DP? I've only heard catted dp's with the resonated version. (I'm running AMS Catted DP btw)

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Heads up, this entire line up from AWE has a current lead time of 10+ weeks. The AWE website and distributors do not have this listed. I was not aware of this till almost a week after I placed my order for the Resonated Touring system. I'm probably more patient than most so it wasn't a big deal for me but I'm sure there are others that would not be willing to wait that long.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Heads up, this entire line up from AWE has a current lead time of 10+ weeks. The AWE website and distributors do not have this listed. I was not aware of this till almost a week after I placed my order for the Resonated Touring system. I'm probably more patient than most so it wasn't a big deal for me but I'm sure there are others that would not be willing to wait that long.
Yup, it's been an unprecedented year in the supply chain and consumer demand! We really appreciate all of the support and patience. Keep in mind, dealers buy from AWE through our distributors and direct. This means they might have shorter lead times than what you will find ordering directly. Thanks again everyone, 2 Supra's on the lift as we speak here at AWE Installs!

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Dave,

Is there any noticeable difference in exhaust tone between the 2020 and 2021 models with the AWE Touring system installed? I'd imagine the lower compression ratio and 6-port may deepen the tone slightly compared to the 2020. Almost all sound clips I've found are of 2020's. Ideally I'd like to hear a sound clip of a 2021 with the resonated touring + AA catted downpipe.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Dave,

Is there any noticeable difference in exhaust tone between the 2020 and 2021 models with the AWE Touring system installed? I'd imagine the lower compression ratio and 6-port may deepen the tone slightly compared to the 2020. Almost all sound clips I've found are of 2020's. Ideally I'd like to hear a sound clip of a 2021 with the resonated touring + AA catted downpipe.
There might be a slightly discernable change, but mostly what I noticed is the lack of pops in the DME tuning of the 2021 compared to the 2020's. The G20 M340i is running "the same" set up as a 2021 Supra if you needed a more direct reference. We have done a number of 2021's here... but the last one was catless with a track edition... and it was DEEP >>> BUT LOUD!!! Otherwise, I haven't honestly noticed that much difference without a back to back comparison.