Pure 800 turbo

OlivMk5

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Supra
So hopefully this is my last post on the topic, but i plan to install my pure800 next week.

I had a few questions regarding what oil yall usually run with your pure builds, and the process of correctly “breaking the turbo in”.
I also wanted to know if i should wait until after the break in period to flash the new tune supporting the pure, or just flash the new tune right after install.

The only mods on the car will be the pure800, and the catless downpipe, but hopefully the new charge pipe arrives soon too.
Sponsored

A91rookie

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021supra
So hopefully this is my last post on the topic, but i plan to install my pure800 next week.

I had a few questions regarding what oil yall usually run with your pure builds, and the process of correctly “breaking the turbo in”.
I also wanted to know if i should wait until after the break in period to flash the new tune supporting the pure, or just flash the new tune right after install.

The only mods on the car will be the pure800, and the catless downpipe, but hopefully the new charge pipe arrives soon too.
You’ll have to flash at min a base map or you’ll get a check engine light and it would run shit. As far as “breaking in a turbo” doesn’t exist in my eyes. Just purge before initial start to make sure you have oil in the turbo.