• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Raceseng A90 Supra Rear Tow Hook - $225

mkv.soupra

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
MSRP $290

Lightly scuffed tow hook and paint chipping from nut but does not affect the tow hook. For rear mount.

Heat fade on top of the go pro mount but other still is new condition, I also have the fastener for the go pro that comes with it.

Please message for more details/info. See less

IMG_5218.jpeg

IMG_5219.jpeg

IMG_5220.jpeg

IMG_5221.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
mkv.soupra

mkv.soupra

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hi just bumping post, price is OBO just pm me to talk about pricing.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Crazy offer, unfortunately no
Theyre $225 BRAND NEW on their own site with a 15% off for March Madness. $100 for a beat up one seems reasonable to me?

OP
OP
mkv.soupra

mkv.soupra

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Theyre $225 BRAND NEW on their own site with a 15% off for March Madness. $100 for a beat up one seems reasonable to me?
It would be if you read the post thoroughly, this also includes the go pro mount which ends up being a 290$ msrp price, 15% before shipping is still about 250$ and the item is back ordered. The tow hook is completely intact besides some paint being scuffed?? So I’m not sure you know what reasonable means.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just a FYI, the front and rear shaft are the same, so this can go to the front or the rear, also you can buy brand new with their code for 199. It is backordered but it would be new. I bought my towhook for 125 new on clearance. If people are patient its easy to do. (i guess no one wanted yellow :dunno:)

1709324759821.png
Sponsored