• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Recaro Podium - Carbon / Black - Size: Large

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
Selling a pair of black Recaro Podiums.

Ordered these about two years ago and they finally showed up at my door step today. Please please please take these off my hands before I decide to buy another car to put these into. They are brand new and I only took these seats out to take pictures.

I also have rails and a seat adapter for a A90 Supra that I can include in the sale (a 600 dollar option which you would probably need anyways).

Asking 7,000 OBO for everything. Located in Alameda, CA.

IMG_7782.JPG

IMG_7783.JPG

IMG_7787.JPG

IMG_7788.JPEG

IMG_7789.JPEG

IMG_7790.JPEG

IMG_7791.JPEG

IMG_7792.JPEG

IMG_7793.JPEG

IMG_7794.JPEG
Sponsored

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
Holy shit.

ECU unlock and a turbo upgrade or seats lol

xyros

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra
Are these still available?

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Gabe if you buy these, you gotta take me for a spin in your car so I can try them out!
They are unbelievably comfortable for buckets.

xplizitremix

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91, 2018 FK8
my god i want these so bad but also need it shipped
If someone only wants one I'd be convinced to take the other