• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: [Sale Pending] Considering selling my RK Titanium Exhaust

OP
OP
Yabai

Yabai

First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium - Phantom
Gotcha. I went with a SP1R... curious if I'll find the drone tolerable or if I'll be scrambling to have a Ti J-pipe fabbed and added to helmholtz it.

Did you get the block off plate from Juan? If so, how did you contact him? I reached out on FB but didn't get a response.

Congrats on the sale, enjoy whatever system comes next!
I got used to it after a few drives, my gf didn't like it and was annoying to her at some rpms. Yeah the block off plate came from Juan. I bought everything as a package from someone on Facebook. The versus block off plate may fit better. Just got the Magnaflow installed today. Will post clips when I get time to record.
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Sorry I just saw, I actually dmed him directly on instagram! :)
It happens. I did the same when I saw the ad. I was so stoked, I replied before reading the whole thing. 😂