• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Scammer Alert!

nchaw6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH COLLISEUMJ OR TAMATECH. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!

I recently posted on this thread that I WTB a Maxton Design V2 lip for my Supra. A community member by the name of "colliseumj" recommended me to "Tamatech" and said he would be a good option. He told me contact him via [email protected]. Tamatech told me shipped the items and that I would receive tracking information the same day.. It had been two days and I got no response from him. I then went to the venmo I sent the money to and I was blocked.. as well my email. Got the money back after I filed a dispute with my bank but I just wanted everyone here to have a heads up.
Sponsored

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Yea, dont trust accounts that try to take you off site in PMs. Had same experience when I posted that I was looking for a intake and got the same copy and paste message from a few accounts telling me to text someone.

OP
OP

nchaw6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah... I feel you. It was my first time buying something through here but I'll be more mindful in the future. Thanks

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Yeah... I feel you. It was my first time buying something through here but I'll be more mindful in the future. Thanks
Live and learn lol. Glad you got your money back.

SupraTimo

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Same asswipe messaged me telling me exactly the same schpill about the Downpipe that I was looking for. Didn’t even reply.
Then another one messaged me telling me to email someone named Rachel .
I was like ooook like I’m gonna do that.
Be careful everyone

Last edited:

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Also if a “company” is using a gmail.com domain, they aren’t a “company” I’d be willing to deal with. Every reputable company has a xxxxxxxcompany.com domain.

OP
OP

nchaw6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Remember there are plenty of companies that support this forum. Why not just purchase from one of them?
The lip is on backorder on almost every website till May.. guess I got a little impatient!

OP
OP

nchaw6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also if a “company” is using a gmail.com domain, they aren’t a “company” I’d be willing to deal with. Every reputable company has a xxxxxxxcompany.com domain.
Well I knew it was a private seller and the email conversation we had seemed completely normal and he was, or so I thought, a nice guy.. guess not!

oreobbq

First Name
oreo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91 Refraction Blue
Ah yes I've had a few of these rancid turd burgling dingleberries DM me. The admins were quick to flush them after reporting their messages. Glad you got your money back!
Sponsored