Sooooo many Supras at SEMA

OneFastDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Nissan GT-R, 2016 BMW M3
I was too busy to post these while I was at SEMA and just got around to doing it today. For as much hate as there has been against the MKV Supra, it was amazing to see so many of them at the show. It was by far and away the most popular car. I'm guessing next year it will be the Corvette. Chevy did have 2 Vettes there and I couldn't wait to see them. I thought for sure I'd be getting a C8 Vette over a Supra, but after seeing the Vette in person, I don't think so. Looks great it photos but it looked really strange to me in person. In fact, my buddy who was there with me actually cancelled his C8 order after seeing it in person.

I did get to drive a MKV Supra with a downpipe and tune, reported to have 500 crank hp. It was fun, and faster than my stock F80 M3 Competition.

Anyway, enough talking, here are the photos...

StzkM41.jpg

JydSFcX.jpg

zyme59O.jpg

rHBNCSO.jpg

nNHl8Pf.jpg

70fbXkK.jpg

xDDsTeD.jpg

Xrr8P6i.jpg

hv3e53c.jpg

32mQ3xa.jpg

m6oys5q.jpg

Aw8fxj3.jpg

hn2FCvX.jpg

jaFf6SX.jpg

U0ZxFb3.jpg

0SJ1F9L.jpg

3ANfsJf.jpg

RlXovLj.jpg

vXkP1YA.jpg

jNapK7Y.jpg

Mqf4BAr.jpg

zObxdo7.jpg

pACwxMU.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

OneFastDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Nissan GT-R, 2016 BMW M3
My apologies to the moderators. I didn't think my thread was posting and inadvertently posted it 5 times. Lol. Sorry. Please delete the redundant threads.

Vegas Supra

First Name
A90 Supra
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 BRZ PP, 17 STI, AB-ZERO A90 #241
Vehicle Showcase
Thats Me :) - Just updates a photo in our Garage.

I was too busy to post these while I was at SEMA and just got around to doing it today. For as much hate as there has been against the MKV Supra, it was amazing to see so many of them at the show. It was by far and away the most popular car. I'm guessing next year it will be the Corvette. Chevy did have 2 Vettes there and I couldn't wait to see them. I thought for sure I'd be getting a C8 Vette over a Supra, but after seeing the Vette in person, I don't think so. Looks great it photos but it looked really strange to me in person. In fact, my buddy who was there with me actually cancelled his C8 order after seeing it in person.

I did get to drive a MKV Supra with a downpipe and tune, reported to have 500 crank hp. It was fun, and faster than my stock F80 M3 Competition.

Anyway, enough talking, here are the photos...

View attachment 19158