Steering Wheel Lock Recommendations for Supra?

Strange2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0 Pro
Hi all!

I have my Supra arriving in around a month (very excited) and was wondering if anyone can verify or recommend any steering locks which will definitely fit the stock wheel?

I was looking to go for a stoplock pro, deterrent is my main objective. But this doesn’t fit all cars especially depending on the shape of the central airbag - some pay more for the stoplock pro ELITE to resolve this, but this can sit looser on the wheel. As the car is relatively rare I can find any evidence online of what would have a good fit

let me know if you have one to recommend!
Thanks
Sponsored

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Pro, Toyota MR2 Mk3, Audi A2
I use the Diskloc (size S)which has served me well in other cars - joy riders broke into one of my cars years ago and the car would have been gone but they couldn't get past this lock. Admittedly they did wreck the car door but the car wasn't stolen. I still use this same lock on one of my cars while I bought a new one for the Supra. Diskloc also make a cover for the steering wheel to protect the leather rim while cotton make up wipes can be stuck with double sided tape to the centre of the inside of the lock to protect the wheel boss from scratches.

OP
OP

Strange2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0 Pro
I use the Diskloc (size S)which has served me well in other cars - joy riders broke into one of my cars years ago and the car would have been gone but they couldn't get past this lock. Admittedly they did wreck the car door but the car wasn't stolen. I still use this same lock on one of my cars while I bought a new one for the Supra. Diskloc also make a cover for the steering wheel to protect the leather rim while cotton make up wipes can be stuck with double sided tape to the centre of the inside of the lock to protect the wheel boss from scratches.
Thanks and good to know! (And surprised they bothered the break in with one of those on the wheel!)
It looks a lot more pricey than the stoplock but if it fits and works then it can be my backup at the very least!

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Pro, Toyota MR2 Mk3, Audi A2

Hope I've copied the right video, this is a comparison between three steering wheel locks ranging in price.
Peace of mind is priceless though!
Sponsored