• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Stock exhaust $300 OBO

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Selling OEM exhaust for local pickup only - Charlotte, NC

8F061B36-1297-4DAA-A75B-B684333C72FB.jpeg
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I know my cat was worth something. @NitroYellowMKV gave me an awesome deal on a JB4 I couldnā€™t refuse. How much if you take it to a junkyard? Not being facetious, just curious. Good luck dude!

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
OP
OP
Supraboi7

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I know my cat was worth something. @NitroYellowMKV gave me an awesome deal on a JB4 I couldnā€™t refuse. How much if you take it to a junkyard? Not being facetious, just curious. Good luck dude!
Yeah @NitroYellowMKV is a good dude, i believe i sold him my cat as well.

for the Stock exhaust - yeah these arenā€™t worth much of anything haha no real demand. I want to clear out garage space bc itā€™s massive like @VeroBlue said, i have to imagine it has at least some value. Maybe junkyard or metal recycling place would take it?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah @NitroYellowMKV is a good dude, i believe i sold him my cat as well.

for the Stock exhaust - yeah these arenā€™t worth much of anything haha no real demand. I want to clear out garage space bc itā€™s massive like @VeroBlue said, i have to imagine it has at least some value. Maybe junkyard or metal recycling place would take it?
I would definitely check there. They probably would :)

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™m sure heā€™s kidding or probably his own property šŸ˜‰

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still litterā€¦
1682519257323.jpeg
Damnnnnnnnā€¦. Imagine what the inside looks like šŸ˜± If I allowed one wrapper in my yard and didnā€™t pick it up b4 my wife got home, thereā€™d be hell to pay šŸ˜‚. Jk, but she runs a clean ship and love her for it. Good point!
Sponsored