StudioRSR Cage Install

R3DH00D5UPR4

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Quick question I really want that roll cage but I would also like to keep the silver bar that goes across do I have to get rid of that bar to install the cage?

OP
OP
supramk5

supramk5

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
  • Banned
Quick question I really want that roll cage but I would also like to keep the silver bar that goes across do I have to get rid of that bar to install the cage?
Yes, the cage will replace that silver bar.

SUPRATOY

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SUPRA
[QUOTE="How long did it take you to receive your cage? i had my order in since Nov 7th and still no cage.[/QUOTE]

curious about shipping time too!!!!

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE="How long did it take you to receive your cage? i had my order in since Nov 7th and still no cage.
curious about shipping time too!!!![/QUOTE]

my experience with them hasnā€™t been too great. I was told 4-6week lead time. I was told early December when I would receive mine. Then end of December. Now end of January. I had to reach out to them every time it was pass expected delivery time. They never reached out to me or gave me a heads up. This is just my experience so far. Hopefully they get it sorted and have it by end of this month.

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
curious about shipping time too!!!!
my experience with them hasnā€™t been too great. I was told 4-6week lead time. I was told early December when I would receive mine. Then end of December. Now end of January. I had to reach out to them every time it was pass expected delivery time. They never reached out to me or gave me a heads up. This is just my experience so far. Hopefully they get it sorted and have it by end of this month.[/QUOTE]

uhh..oh..i am having similar issue with Mannici car mats. i filed a dispute on paypal since the package still stuck in china. very upsetting

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
my experience with them hasnā€™t been too great. I was told 4-6week lead time. I was told early December when I would receive mine. Then end of December. Now end of January. I had to reach out to them every time it was pass expected delivery time. They never reached out to me or gave me a heads up. This is just my experience so far. Hopefully they get it sorted and have it by end of this month.

uhh..oh..i am having similar issue with Mannici car mats. i filed a dispute on paypal since the package still stuck in china. very upsetting[/QUOTE]

unfortunately Studiorsr is a US base company in Cali. And Iā€™m from the east coast. This is more of bad customer service/support. They shouldnā€™t give customer 4-6 lead time if it was gonna take longer. Worst, they donā€™t reach out to the customer to let them know there is a delay.

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
uhh..oh..i am having similar issue with Mannici car mats. i filed a dispute on paypal since the package still stuck in china. very upsetting
unfortunately Studiorsr is a US base company in Cali. And Iā€™m from the east coast. This is more of bad customer service/support. They shouldnā€™t give customer 4-6 lead time if it was gonna take longer. Worst, they donā€™t reach out to the customer to let them know there is a delay.[/QUOTE]

i just htink they are very busy and behind schedule with all the orders...just be patient guys...its better than me buying from china and possibly getting scammed too
Sponsored