Suma Performance

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, S550, TMY
So you're saying Suma Ceramic is a car wash? It seems expensive for a car wash. Or maybe you're saying it's a car wash and paint correction? In which case it's really cheap, but I don't see how that would work.
SUMA Ceramic is a DIY ceramic coating spray. The Picture shows you after the car is washed and applied the SUMA coating spray that gives you the lush new car look that canā€™t be done by a typical wash.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
SUMA Ceramic is a DIY ceramic coating spray. The Picture shows you after the car is washed and applied the SUMA coating spray that gives you the lush new car look that canā€™t be done by a typical wash.
My car looks dirty before washing and clean and shiny after washing too. Pretty much every car does.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, S550, TMY
My car looks dirty before washing and clean and shiny after washing too. Pretty much every car does.
we beg to differ. With Suma ceramic, it gives that lush new car shine that cannot be achieved by a regular wash. Additionally, SUMA ceramic keeps the shine longer and repels dirt and grim such that it's easy to maintain and wash.

Last edited:

Insomniac

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Premium GR
Or you can use Gyeon can coat that lasts 12 months or just apply a diy ceramic coating and have it last years...all cars that have good paint work look nice after a wash.

Insomniac

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Premium GR
I coated my vehicles 2 years ago with Gyeon, no need for anything else for a few more years.

Richard