TIME FRAME ON UNLOCKING A91s

MambasupraTX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Just curious if ANY SHOP/software is even close to being able to unlock our A91s 7/20 and forward? I have spoken with a few other supra owners and some say it could take up to a year for anything to come out public, some say a shorter time. I know nobody can magically say they will have a solution on a specific date. Just curious if there is any progress out there? It would definitely suck to not get a flash tune for such a long time. What is everyone thoughts?
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Just curious if ANY SHOP/software is even close to being able to unlock our A91s 7/20 and forward? I have spoken with a few other supra owners and some say it could take up to a year for anything to come out public, some say a shorter time. I know nobody can magically say they will have a solution on a specific date. Just curious if there is any progress out there? It would definitely suck to not get a flash tune for such a long time. What is everyone thoughts?
If there was progress it would be shared/posted everywhere as there's hundreds of owners waiting to spend money on a tune. Just keep looking on here and Facebook etc. It'll pop up eventually.