Sponsored

MHD DME Unlocking Tool

treadmillchicken

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kade
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Sydney, Australia
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra A90
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #1
Hey team,

Saw that MHD has their own unlocking tool and since I've got a 2019 build I was hoping to get this instead of getting a tuner to charge $1000+ for the same service.

Does anyone have one of these and is there a point if your only going to unlock it the one time?

(Side note: if anyone has one of these and is willing to rent it out $$ to me, send me a dm)

1784960021362-0s.webp
Sponsored

 

BMWAF

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2022
Threads
71
Messages
3,188
Reaction score
4,557
Location
In orbit
Car(s)
A90 Supra; FN2 CTR
Stay far away from ANY "tuner" charging $1,000+ to unlock a pre June 2020 DME. Even post June 2020 DME's only cost $5XX to unlock.
Australian tuners/shops are still charging between $1000USD and $2000USD+. Absolute rip-off.
 
OP
OP
treadmillchicken

treadmillchicken

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kade
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Sydney, Australia
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra A90
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #4
Australian tuners/shops are still charging between $1000USD and $2000USD+. Absolute rip-off.
Yeah exactly, thats why it feels like this tool is worth it. Even if I purchase it and rent it out to other people. Unless theres another way to unlock I dont know about.

Or if you have any recommendations for people in NSW who can DME Unlock pre 2020 b58s?
 

BMWAF

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2022
Threads
71
Messages
3,188
Reaction score
4,557
Location
In orbit
Car(s)
A90 Supra; FN2 CTR
Yeah exactly, thats why it feels like this tool is worth it. Even if I purchase it and rent it out to other people. Unless theres another way to unlock I dont know about.

Or if you have any recommendations for people in NSW who can DME Unlock pre 2020 b58s?
The only people I've heard of are ripping people off like everyone else in Australia, so no dice.
Sponsored

 
 








Top