Rocksandblues

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I've been to Dominion twice last year on @Rocksandblues invite. It's a good time, highly recommend if it's within travel distance.

Hope you come back this year too! and I am sure we will run into each other at Summit too

OP
OP
Rocksandblues

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
i've tried joining the mid atlantic supra group and i've not accepted or denied yet, its been over a month, just you ask one of the mods to approve me please? names Robert's supra

i got you approved in Mid atl

Cheesedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Planning to be down at Dominion on the 8th and 9th of April for the SCCA event in the Miata. Also trying to talk a couple of co workers into bringing their C8 and e28 M5.

OP
OP
Rocksandblues

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Planning to be down at Dominion on the 8th and 9th of April for the SCCA event in the Miata. Also trying to talk a couple of co workers into bringing their C8 and e28 M5.
awesome. Havenā€™t signed up for much yetā€¦. But if in usually at swing by or do one day.
Let me know if you need anything. 11 miles from track

Cheesedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Member day this Sunday at Dominion if anyone wants to come?
Well I missed this one, but I did see a certain red, white, blue, and black Supra signed up for SCCA Time Trials Saturday. Along with a couple less colorful ones running various HPDE groups. Looks like a nice weekend too. Can't wait to see you all there, even if I will be the disappointment of the Supra forums in a Miata.

JSmoothBui

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Well I missed this one, but I did see a certain red, white, blue, and black Supra signed up for SCCA Time Trials Saturday. Along with a couple less colorful ones running various HPDE groups. Looks like a nice weekend too. Can't wait to see you all there, even if I will be the disappointment of the Supra forums in a Miata.
I think Iā€™m the blue one you saw haha. Will be at Dominion this Saturday only

OP
OP
Rocksandblues

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
We have lots of member days LOVE all track platforms! Feel free to use my name and come as my guest further down the road

mgomz992

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium (Auto)
Member day this Sunday at Dominion if anyone wants to come?
I'm new owner in the area and this seemed like a great opportunity to jump in as a guest and hang out with some drivers. Never been on a track as a driver but I'm jumping on the HPDE freebie from Toyota on the 22nd up at Watkins Glen. Missed this but hopefully I can get some experience in my own vehicle and I'll head down to dominion and try that track out this season.

OP
OP
Rocksandblues

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm new owner in the area and this seemed like a great opportunity to jump in as a guest and hang out with some drivers. Never been on a track as a driver but I'm jumping on the HPDE freebie from Toyota on the 22nd up at Watkins Glen. Missed this but hopefully I can get some experience in my own vehicle and I'll head down to dominion and try that track out this season.

Great! love to have you. Pm me your email and I will send our calendar, track director and secret handshake ;)
Sponsored