Phil3

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
Well Phil3, I hope that you're enjoying your new car today. Looks like you've had a good day weather wise, may you have the health to enjoy it for many years.
Very jealous!?
Thank you mate!

Well I’ve got the car, but haven’t driven it far, all the way down the road to the detailers haha… it’ll be there for a few days then I’ll get to enjoy it properly! Alright first quick impressions… wow :cool:!
Sponsored

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Pro, Toyota MR2 Mk3, Audi A2
Thank you mate!

Well I’ve got the car, but haven’t driven it far, all the way down the road to the detailers haha… it’ll be there for a few days then I’ll get to enjoy it properly! Alright first quick impressions… wow :cool:!
Great news, I am dreading the first few miles - trying to get the hang of driving an automatic transmission!
I hope that the Supra Connect app works well, are you getting a ceramic coating or PPF? The colour will pop even more once you get it detailed.
I'll be getting mine ceramic coated by the dealer ( so it's the same treatment as they do for their Ferrari, Aston Martin and Maserati customers - they're a large company with a large range of marques) I think they use GTechniq.
Good luck with the new motor.

OP
OP
Phil3

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
I’m just going with a ceramic coating, using Titan products, the detailer has done my last could of cars and his works awesome so the final results should be 2nd to none!

Hopefully the waits not too much longer for yours and you’ll be out enjoying the car in no time

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sounds good, good to have previous first hand experience of your detailer and I'm sure they'll be using your car to advertise their work!
Fingers crossed for the middle of October for me, so still a bit of a wait. I've watched so many YouTube videos on the car in the meantime that I've been driving the car virtually! Talk about living life vicariously!?

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So; finally, at long last; my Supra is being built! Only 9 months since the order was placed and it has been an agonisingly long wait as the summer has been and gone.
I'll just be glad to see it in the metal and enjoy the ownership experience. Back to the days of worrying about anyone parking anywhere near it!

Bob nowak

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mark v lexus
On the Toyota portal, it says;

Left the Factory
GRAZ, AUSTRIA

I can't see a build date.
Hi,.. can you please tell me how to track my new Supra from Factory,.. which Portal is it??... cheers

OP
OP
Phil3

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
Hi,.. can you please tell me how to track my new Supra from Factory,.. which Portal is it??... cheers
The “My T” Toyota phone app

Bob nowak

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mark v lexus
The “My T” Toyota phone app
Hi Phil....

Unfortunately the My T app only works for UK,... and nothing similar here in Indonesia or the region,.. the ship is the SSUpra is on arrives in Southampton this morning so it's on its way ... just like the "Slow boat to China""...

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lightning Yellow 3.0 Pro (2022 Delivery)
Placed a factory order on Saturday for a 3.0 Lightning Yellow. Estimated delivery mid to late February - would be quite pleased with 4 months.

Another dealer on Friday night quoted me 6 months.

So, here's hoping February sticks!

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Placed a factory order on Saturday for a 3.0 Lightning Yellow. Estimated delivery mid to late February - would be quite pleased with 4 months.

Another dealer on Friday night quoted me 6 months.

So, here's hoping February sticks!
That would be the perfect time to pick up your new car, just coming into Spring to enjoy the car through the Summer.
Fingers crossed!

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That would be the perfect time to pick up your new car, just coming into Spring to enjoy the car through the Summer.
Fingers crossed!
That's the plan, fingers crossed! Held off ordering over the summer to avoid a winter delivery. Just need the supply chain situation to be nice to me.

I see you're in NI, my first big trip in it will be over to Mid Ulster over Easter ?

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's the plan, fingers crossed! Held off ordering over the summer to avoid a winter delivery. Just need the supply chain situation to be nice to me.

I see you're in NI, my first big trip in it will be over to Mid Ulster over Easter ?
Yes, I'm just waiting on my delivery which has taken a lot longer than expected - early January to late October , so a winter delivery unfortunately.
Lovely scenic roads over here, the North Antrim coast road between Larne and Derry is beautiful as is the road around Ards peninsula.
There's also the coast road from Newry around to Newcastle (not "upon Tyne "?) which along with roads through the Mourne Mountains are very good.
Hope you get your car in a shorter time frame than I and get some good road trips in it, I always think that the Highlands of Scotland would be a good one to do, I remember reading an article in EVO many years ago where they took a McLaren Mercedes SLR roadster around it in winter!

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, I'm just waiting on my delivery which has taken a lot longer than expected - early January to late October , so a winter delivery unfortunately.
Lovely scenic roads over here, the North Antrim coast road between Larne and Derry is beautiful as is the road around Ards peninsula.
There's also the coast road from Newry around to Newcastle (not "upon Tyne "?) which along with roads through the Mourne Mountains are very good.
Hope you get your car in a shorter time frame than I and get some good road trips in it, I always think that the Highlands of Scotland would be a good one to do, I remember reading an article in EVO many years ago where they took a McLaren Mercedes SLR roadster around it in winter!
I'm from the North, though have been in Southern England for a fair few years.

I love driving in the North in those nights where it never truly goes dark on the horizon.

Your suggestions are all winners, but curiously missing laps of the Port? ??

Hope your car arrives soon, a perfect storm of delays 2021 has been.... Will it fit under the tree?

carbonate

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver 3.0 Supra Pro (awaiting delivery)
I've been looking for many months, but after seeing the value of my part exchange increase enough to make the figures work (due the the crazy 2nd hand prices at the moment), then going for a test drive and loving the way this car drives as well as the way it looks, I've finally bitten the bullet and ordered a 3.0 in Ice Grey. I've been told delivery in March, hoping that's the latest it'll be, and would love it earlier, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Phil3

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
My Toyota dealer was pretty much bang on with my delivery date when ordering… so fingers crossed you guys dates aren’t too far off being accurate
Sponsored