UK… ordering to delivery

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
The myt app is good in some instances but bad in others, I've not had an update on the app, it says its still in Austria but dealer conformed it was on the boat the other day
i really hope so. i ordered mine on december 22nd. sold my focus rs in october. i reeeally want to have a car again :D
I'll be sad to see my mustang go but being Ford its showing its age now and wanted to make use of the second hand market ?. I'm getting desperate like a little kid about the supra, not knowing is driving me nuts ? I drove home from Derby yesterday and passed a transporter with toyotas on it unfortunately no supra ??
Sponsored

Morathras

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra GR 3.0 White Metallic
i feel you. was hard for me aswell, but the supra is just on another level.

the "little kid" feeling describes it very well :D feels like christmas is coming soon! cant sleep anymore

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The myt app has just updated to say its in grimsby :spaz::headbang: hopefully if they get their arses in gear it'll be here by end of the week

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lightning Yellow 3.0 Pro (2022 Delivery)
The myt app has just updated to say its in grimsby :spaz::headbang: hopefully if they get their arses in gear it'll be here by end of the week
It'll go to Toyota UK Manufacturing in Derbyshire before the dealer, so you'll have a bit longer to wait, unfortunately. Sorry!

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is that the main facility at toyota Island in Derby? I have to drive past there for work

Hakiro09

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 500
The myt app is good in some instances but bad in others, I've not had an update on the app, it says its still in Austria but dealer conformed it was on the boat the other day

I'll be sad to see my mustang go but being Ford its showing its age now and wanted to make use of the second hand market ?. I'm getting desperate like a little kid about the supra, not knowing is driving me nuts ? I drove home from Derby yesterday and passed a transporter with toyotas on it unfortunately no supra ??
Hi Chappers

What your experience with the mustang compared to the supra 3.0? Assuming a very brief test drive of the supra.

The mustang was one of the contenterds but I never got to test drive one, also in only avaliable in auto in the UK now. The other contenders where are mk8 golf r and a hyundai i30N facelift dct.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hi Chappers

What your experience with the mustang compared to the supra 3.0? Assuming a very brief test drive of the supra.

The mustang was one of the contenterds but I never got to test drive one, also in only avaliable in auto in the UK now. The other contenders where are mk8 golf r and a hyundai i30N facelift dct.
I've had so much fun in the mustang, and it always turns heads in a good way, but you can definitely feel the weight of the vehicle its very heavy and I'd say a difficult drive, in terms of performance feel the supra was similar in the way of getting the back end out haha I had done a lot of handling upgrades on the mustang which has made a night and day difference over stock, but the test drive of the supra made the mustang feel old which it is its the pre face-lift so doesn't have all the plush interior and less power than the face lift version and it was the least reliable car I've owned to date and I've owned an alfa haha ?

I'll probably miss the exhaust sound from the v8 the most but I'm ready to let her go. I'm really excited to get the supra all my mates have said I'm making the right choice and they too are really excited to see it.

To be honest the mustang is now overpriced in my opinion I would not spend 50k on a mustang, I'm lucky I got her for 33k 5 years ago second hand at 9months old.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In addition the mustangs are common as muck by me now so not its not as special imo there's about 5 in a 3 mile radius :p

The mustang has been a dream car that I've wanted since a teenager, as is the supra and the other fast n furious cars.

But yeah with rising fuel prices I think it's best to change, my tax last year was 600 too :doh:

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lightning Yellow 3.0 Pro (2022 Delivery)
In addition the mustangs are common as muck by me now so not its not as special imo there's about 5 in a 3 mile radius :p

The mustang has been a dream car that I've wanted since a teenager, as is the supra and the other fast n furious cars.

But yeah with rising fuel prices I think it's best to change, my tax last year was 600 too :doh:
If you think the Mustang gets attention,

JUST YOU WAIT