Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
I thought I recalled you saying you’re going H&R and it looks awesome! Give it some time to settle maybe? How was the install on them?
I did go with H&Rs and a local shop installed them today! I thought the drop in the rear was going to be better but I could hardly tell a difference from stock. I know they need time to settle but they are still quite a bit off in my opinion even pre settling. Leaning towards trying out Swifts or HKS adjustables.
Sponsored

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I did go with H&Rs and a local shop installed them today! I thought the drop in the rear was going to be better but I could hardly tell a difference from stock. I know they need time to settle but they are still quite a bit off in my opinion even pre settling. Leaning towards trying out Swifts or HKS adjustables.
Pictures look great and the car has some rake to it! Swift was on my radar, but those do go low. Let us know what you do! Still looks good though

OP
OP
Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pictures look great and the car has some rake to it! Swift was on my radar, but those do go low. Let us know what you do! Still looks good though
Thanks! Will do my man!

Oh Fosho

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Looks great dude! Loved that you did everything all at once so you can REALLY feel the benefits lol Can’t go wrong with black on black with carbon mixed in. One thing I love about your build is that one may not notice every detail from far away, but taking a closer look at it, you can see the carbon all around the car and the unique wheel design and concavity etc. It’s coming along nicely!

OP
OP
Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looks great dude! Loved that you did everything all at once so you can REALLY feel the benefits lol Can’t go wrong with black on black with carbon mixed in. One thing I love about your build is that one may not notice every detail from far away, but taking a closer look at it, you can see the carbon all around the car and the unique wheel design and concavity etc. It’s coming along nicely!
Thanks so much for the compliments! That's kind of what I was going for! Some subtle details that aren't super noticeable from far away but once you start looking at my car closely you'll find its got some cool little additional touches and details. It's been a lot of fun so far! Can't wait for it to be making more power! Damn locked ECU! haha

Oh Fosho

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Thanks so much for the compliments! That's kind of what I was going for! Some subtle details that aren't super noticeable from far away but once you start looking at my car closely you'll find its got some cool little additional touches and details. It's been a lot of fun so far! Can't wait for it to be making more power! Damn locked ECU! haha
For sure! Quite a bit was just done, and you might just enjoy the car as is for a bit, but as car guys, naturally the next question is: what’s next? Lol

OP
OP
Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For sure! Quite a bit was just done, and you might just enjoy the car as is for a bit, but as car guys, naturally the next question is: what’s next? Lol
oh trust me, the addiction is real and I am always scheming for my next part haha. My wallet feels the pain lol
Sponsored