Verus Master Cylinder Brace

DrRay81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Rubicon Diesel
Looks like Verus just released another part! Been a huge fan of these guys and their parts. Very high quality and fit and finish is top notch. Unfortunately I’ve been impatient and have ordered each part separately paying shipping like 6 times over but currently I have their anti wind buffeting kit. Fluid cap cover set. Wiper fluid cap. Rear diff cooling plate. And now their master cylinder brace. I bought their turbo heat shield and air oil separator but the heat shield didn’t fit my 2021 and the air oil separator didn’t hold hands with my Injen evo intake so I sold the AOS and heat shield.

https://www.verus-engineering.com/s...e-master-cylinder-brace-mk5-toyota-supra-1620
Sponsored

OP
OP
DrRay81

DrRay81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Rubicon Diesel
Quick 15 minute install. I added a little low strength thread locker to the 3 button head cap screws that connect the bracket to the arm. Perfect fit and probably won’t feel any difference on street but it makes me feel good knowing it’s there

1524D629-0AA4-460D-8D6E-91A2B756FBB7.jpeg

Pinrut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Clarity Hybrid, 2020 Supra Premium Nocturnal
Looks like Verus just released another part! Been a huge fan of these guys and their parts. Very high quality and fit and finish is top notch. Unfortunately I’ve been impatient and have ordered each part separately paying shipping like 6 times over but currently I have their anti wind buffeting kit. Fluid cap cover set. Wiper fluid cap. Rear diff cooling plate. And now their master cylinder brace. I bought their turbo heat shield and air oil separator but the heat shield didn’t fit my 2021 and the air oil separator didn’t hold hands with my Injen evo intake so I sold the AOS and heat shield.

https://www.verus-engineering.com/s...e-master-cylinder-brace-mk5-toyota-supra-1620
Have you noticed any firewall flex on the Supra?

Pinrut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Clarity Hybrid, 2020 Supra Premium Nocturnal
I wound up installing this kit myself and then I forgot that it was there until I did my first hard braking stop. It was instantly apparent to me that the master cylinder brace was there and doing its job. Removed a lot of ambiguity in the brake pedal.

I wouldn't say it was a mushy pedal before, but after the brace was installed, the "springiness" of the pedal under hard braking disappeared, which I'm now guessing was firewall flex.

Well worth the small investment.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
installing tonight, excited to see the difference it makes, won't be doing much track driving, but for a small investment, anything that aids in stopping the car is good in my book! also gonna do the heat shield to help with my open box bms intake.
Sponsored