• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Volk racing TE37 ULTRA M-SPEC Mag blue 19x9.5 +22 19x10.5 +35 5x112 with tires

tk8705

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mkv supra
Do NOT buy from this guy! I drove 3 hours to him to pickup the wheels. Below are the issues.

1. He did not have the items as stated. He was missing the studs, lugs and spacers.

2. He never mentioned the two rear tires have a deep slice in the lip, are severely dry rotted and have a cut/slice deep in the tread area. I am attempting to attach a pic of the dry rot. It's much worse in person.

3. He offered me the wheels for $150 off after 1.5 hours of him looking for the items. I offered to pay $325 less as this is how much it would cost to order the missing items, he refused.

4. One of the wheels has a scratch on the spoke which was not disclosed.
Sponsored

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Do NOT buy from this guy! I drove 3 hours to him to pickup the wheels. Below are the issues.

1. He did not have the items as stated. He was missing the studs, lugs and spacers.

2. He never mentioned the two rear tires have a deep slice in the lip, are severely dry rotted and have a cut/slice deep in the tread area. I am attempting to attach a pic of the dry rot. It's much worse in person.

3. He offered me the wheels for $150 off after 1.5 hours of him looking for the items. I offered to pay $325 less as this is how much it would cost to order the missing items, he refused.

I can take pictures with my id and my buttnaked picture next to it to prove if anyone is actually "seriously" interested.

Iā€™m glad he didnā€™t post his butt naked pictures. Probably just as bad as the wheels heā€™s trying to sell? ?

OP
OP

kdmguy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra

Once again I apologize for your time and inconvenience. It's my fault that I could not find the box that had studs/lugs/spacers.
I just could not take unreasonable demand of taking $350 off on brand new lugs/studs/spacers promised price. I know you wanted the wheels even with rear tires and small nip (that I've already sent you pictures before we met) since you still stuck around for 1.5-2 hours in my drive way. You did not want my offers to make things right like shipping the missing parts right away, taking $150 off, etc just because you want them on your car that night.

Once again this would have never happened if I had time to double check which is totally my fault.

OP
OP

kdmguy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Anyways, I've found the missing package (spacers, open lugs nuts and extended studs).

It was unfortunate incident with tk8705 but this shows I do have these wheels in hands for sale unlike some people initially questioned.
Yes rear tires are somewhat dry rotted which I had no issues of driving for about 400miles while they were on my Supra yet tires are just coming with wheels. Front tires are like new. Yet you can always replace them with different tires.
CNC'ed VOLK wheel caps (worth $300) come with them.

There is one nip (imperfection I was talking about) on one of the wheels. Not a scratch.
8AE1825A-3A2B-424B-B0E0-6FF12A9B1396.jpg

$3200 takes it.

Thank you

miccon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 LE
Anyways, I've found the missing package (spacers, open lugs nuts and extended studs).

It was unfortunate incident with tk8705 but this shows I do have these wheels in hands for sale unlike some people initially questioned.
Yes rear tires are somewhat dry rotted which I had no issues of driving for about 400miles while they were on my Supra yet tires are just coming with wheels. Front tires are like new. Yet you can always replace them with different tires.
CNC'ed VOLK wheel caps (worth $300) come with them.

There is one nip (imperfection I was talking about) on one of the wheels. Not a scratch.
8AE1825A-3A2B-424B-B0E0-6FF12A9B1396.jpg

$3200 takes it.

Thank you
Will you ship at 77584 for that price?

OP
OP

kdmguy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Will you ship at 77584 for that price?
No sir. We'd rather sell them in person. Just shipping itself will be a lot yet it will need good packaging materials and time