Waxhaw - Aggressive C4 Corvette

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
For those of us in Waxhaw, keep an eye out for a guy in a red convertible C4 Corvette. He kept trying to screw with me from the time he saw me going through downtown Waxhaw. Backed off a bit, and then passed me going 60+ in a 35 within a no-passing zone near the elementary school on Providence, slammed on his brakes at one point and came to a stop, forcing me to pass him afterwards, and was flipping me off, etc. I did absolutely nothing to this guy, and have never seen him before.

It was on Davis that I passed him, and decided to just leave him in the dust. He came flying back up later down the road, once I had returned to normal driving, and I ended up having to go through some back roads in JAARS (he kept following me, driving erratically, acting like he was going to pass me, flashing his high beams and trying to get into my side mirror, etc., but would never pass or do anything) in order to lose him, and then I disappeared into the night.

Not sure what this guyā€™s problem was, but he had a huge chip on his shoulder, and was erratic and aggressive as hell. Absolutely insane. Most people Iā€™ve encountered love this car, but I guess some people are just triggered by itā€™s very existence.
Sponsored

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Have to watch out for psychos. Avoidance is crucial, however I highly advise you to have the tools necessary to successfully defend yourself. Cops are minutes away when seconds count. Stay safe.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
That's wild, man... Can't say I've had any encounters like that; can't even remember the last time I saw a C4 vert around here. Will keep an eye out, though. May give me an excuse to cruise through downtown in between routes to Mexico just to see if I can drum up some action LOL. Was this a single event or had you encountered them before?

OP
OP

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
That's wild, man... Can't say I've had any encounters like that; can't even remember the last time I saw a C4 vert around here. Will keep an eye out, though. May give me an excuse to cruise through downtown in between routes to Mexico just to see if I can drum up some action LOL. Was this a single event or had you encountered them before?
Haha, ā€œbetween routes to Mexicoā€ā€¦ Nope, this is the first time Iā€™ve seen the person. I couldnā€™t see much about the driver, but Iā€™m going to assume he was either really young, or really drunk!

OP
OP

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Hah - I happened to find this guy's house while I was out for a drive today. For those in the area who care, he lives on Davis Rd, right near the Wildwood Estates place. I happened to drive past on my way back towards home, and there was the C4 Corvette, parked right out front.

Couldn't see the license plate to confirm 100%, but it's the same direction he was headed the other night, so I wouldn't believe that to be a coincidence!

Not planning on screwing with him, for the record, as he's definitely crazier than I am, and with less to lose - but it's certainly nice to know that he's probably ~2 miles from me. Ugh.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Hah - I happened to find this guy's house while I was out for a drive today. For those in the area who care, he lives on Davis Rd, right near the Wildwood Estates place. I happened to drive past on my way back towards home, and there was the C4 Corvette, parked right out front.

Couldn't see the license plate to confirm 100%, but it's the same direction he was headed the other night, so I wouldn't believe that to be a coincidence!

Not planning on screwing with him, for the record, as he's definitely crazier than I am, and with less to lose - but it's certainly nice to know that he's probably ~2 miles from me. Ugh.

Have you tried dating apps?

I mean driving around looking for a guy? Would think the apps would be easier

OP
OP

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Have you tried dating apps?

I mean driving around looking for a guy? Would think the apps would be easier
Hah, wasn't driving around looking for him, quite the opposite. I drive past this jerk's house probably 3-4 times a week on my way to Mexico.

Come on, I've got class, I make the men drive around looking for ME.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Red older C4 with a black top and some trucks in the driveway? I came down Davis to 200 the other day and caught it out of the corner of my eye and it wasn't until a bit later that it registered it might be your guy, otherwise I would have immediately turned back around for another look. I drove by a bit later and it wasn't there.

Side note: every time I cruise down Davis I get the hairy eyeball from anyone that happens to be out. :dunno:

OP
OP

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Red older C4 with a black top and some trucks in the driveway? I came down Davis to 200 the other day and caught it out of the corner of my eye and it wasn't until a bit later that it registered it might be your guy, otherwise I would have immediately turned back around for another look. I drove by a bit later and it wasn't there.

Side note: every time I cruise down Davis I get the hairy eyeball from anyone that happens to be out. :dunno:
Yup, that's the one! Every time I drive past that house, I think the truck is getting ready to pull out.

This car, man. I did 1/4-mile runs right in front of JAARS when I had my Trackhawk, and no one ever looked at me twice. This car, however, reminds me of the old Celica Action Pack commercials:

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
Iā€™m really surprised that thereā€™s dozens of us in this area. I havenā€™t encountered this guy yet, but I live pretty close as well.

OP
OP

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Iā€™m really surprised that thereā€™s dozens of us in this area. I havenā€™t encountered this guy yet, but I live pretty close as well.
Thankfully I havenā€™t seen him on the road since that night, but do see the Corvette parked at the same house every time I go that way down Davis.

aksprite

First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra, the bus
Convertible c4? He was definitely tripping on some meth
Sponsored