What did you do to your Supra today?

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
What did you end up doing for the A91 stripes on the rear quarter? Is it a vinyl wrap or something purchased from a website? Looks good and I've been thinking about doing the same.
I got them from here: https://grfxp.myshopify.com/collect...oyota-supra-a91-style-carbon-fiber-stripe-kit

It's a similar process to applying a vinyl decal -- decontaminate the surface, attach the graphic (no transfer tape here), use a squeegee or a credit card to eliminate air pockets, and you should be done.

Helicaldamn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2014 Toyota 4Runner, 1986 Toyota 4Runner
AMS intake installed. I'm glad I've seen posts regarding how much oil comes through the crank breather.... I still wasn't mentally prepared for how much oil was present though.
IMG_4024.JPG
IMG_4018.JPG

George Dankha

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Toyota Supra Premium
Ricky with Harrison Performance just came to pick up my car. Sending her off for Hellcat self defense classes and the gold package ceramic coat from HP. Cant wait to get her back!
21supraharrison.png

Helicaldamn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2014 Toyota 4Runner, 1986 Toyota 4Runner
I replace the evil horn and got a chance to install the Blitz strut brace.
How difficult is it to remove the front bumper? The dinky horn kills me so I don't use it even when provided opportunity to use it. It's hard to shame someone for hanging out in the middle of an intersection when your horn sounds the way it does.

ElyellowMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
How difficult is it to remove the front bumper? The dinky horn kills me so I don't use it even when provided opportunity to use it. It's hard to shame someone for hanging out in the middle of an intersection when your horn sounds the way it does.
The process is not difficult at all. There are 12es 8mm screws on the bottom. Then on the top center section there are 6ea 10 mm bolts. On the side on the bumper there are 2ea 8mm screws on each side. There are also I think 3ea 8mm screws on the wheel well. There are also some clip on the top that are visible enough. I suggest you lift the front to make it easier to work but is not required.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
I’ve never understood why Toyotas have such crappy horns. Why don’t they just slap a Lexus horn in them?

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
I’ve never understood why Toyotas have such crappy horns. Why don’t they just slap a Lexus horn in them?
A standard Toyota horn would be a huge improvement over what we got in the Supra: literally one half of a two-note BMW horn, and the silly sounding half at that.

I've taken to pretending it sounds exotic.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
So the BMW world has been using the plastic on plastic bleeder screw for a long time. I have had to replace them in the past, but never prematurely. Basically once it was time to replace the expansion tank, you replaced the screw also. Or if you managed to damage one trying to bleed the system which was common.

I would be concerned with the titanium screw not expanding and sealing properly, but I missed Locos post on this. What happened? Screw failed early?
No, he said it attracts pretty women so I gave it shot.. hasn't been effective yet, but possibly needs break in.

jk

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
A standard Toyota horn would be a huge improvement over what we got in the Supra: literally one half of a two-note BMW horn, and the silly sounding half at that.

I've taken to pretending it sounds exotic.
It sounds like “excuse me? Could you possibly move over or pay attention? Thanks so much?

SUPRATOY

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SUPRA
Some of the stuff I have done so far!!!!!!
SUP is tuned by Active Autowerke
..carbon roof
.. HKS suspension
..Cusco sway bars
..R1 concept brakes
..Carbon hood
..Magnaflow Exhaust
..Verus diffuser
..Bavsound speakers and sub
..RSR rollbar
..Sparco Carbon seats
..streethunter wing
few miscellaneous stuff here and there!!!!!!!!

last one is my tool box, and the one before is a 2021 tuned 193 whp little toy!!!!

thumbnail_IMG_0674.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0675.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0676.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0677.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0678.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0679.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0680.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0681.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0682.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0683.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0685.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0687.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0688.jpg

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
After much deliberation I decided to go with the AWE Resonated Touring and a AMS catted DP. It will take a bit to adjust, but I'm enjoying it so far. I look forward to driving through one of our local tunnels, I have a feeling the other cars won't enjoy it as much as I will. Thanks again @Meraki Autoworks
IMG_4011.jpg
Do you have a video recording of this setup? I ordered the same AWE Resonated Touring system but with an AA Downpipe... still waiting on both :\

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Do you have a video recording of this setup? I ordered the same AWE Resonated Touring system but with an AA Downpipe... still waiting on both :\
Here's sorta a comparison between the AA DP with stock exhaust and AA DP with AWE Resonated Tuning.....videos are short and the sound sucks, but the AWE is much louder and deeper. You won't be disappointed.