What did you do to your Supra today?

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
How long did it take to receive it? I'm at 11 weeks on my order and having some trouble getting in contact with anyone. Making me a little nervous.
I ordered mine on 5/20 and received it on 8/12. It took a little longer than I expected. There were a few times where I had to email them a couple of times before getting a response. It was worth the wait, it turned out great.

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
That looks great! How much?
Unfortunately, they aren't inexpensive but they are high quality. I paid $1600 for mine. I wanted to keep it somewhat stock looking with gray stitching without carbon fiber trim. They do offer full customization.. you can go nuts, its just more💰🤑

Here is a link Aza Auto Wheel Supra MKV

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Did you order that little wallet/card holder or did it just come with the wheel? Because mine sure as heck didn't come with one :confused:
I didn't order it, it was in the box. Maybe they threw it in because it took a little longer to build mine.

tjk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
Unfortunately, they aren't inexpensive but they are high quality. I paid $1600 for mine. I wanted to keep it somewhat stock looking with gray stitching without carbon fiber trim. They do offer full customization.. you can go nuts, its just more💰🤑

Here is a link Aza Auto Wheel Supra MKV
Of all the Aza wheels I saw on this forum this is one of my favs. Colored pieces, carbon and all that - not a fan.

Insomniac

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Premium GR
Update3.jpg
Update1.jpg
Update4.jpg
Update5.jpg

Update2.jpg

Finally got my Eibach Z4 springs installed, as well as a Verus AOS, Verus Turbo heat shield, and MST intake courtesy of @Mimosa. Gram Lights currently being mounted and balanced and will be installed tomorrow. And most importantly I finally got my Larry Chen Supra photo framed and mounted.
BTW, did you install the drain back kit with your AOS. Just wondering if I should get it.

Richard

Skidsareforkids

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 MkV.
I managed to completely destroy Part #1226-WAA03 with my brute strength. This part was not designed for rough handing! $24 and I have a new one coming. Also managed to lose an air filter housing grommet. Spend a good 30 minutes looking for it...gone like a fart in the wind. Only $2.68 to fix that whoops.
download (1).jpg

I snapped mine too, so i rolled down to the parts store and bought some hose and a brass barb to make a temporary fix. Got a factory replacement online and never bothered my ass switching it out.
IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8905.jpg

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Tried to capture the T51R mod during cold start and while revving. I kept the pops and bangs to a minimum to better hear the whine.

I love that whine, but I can clearly understand why other hate it.

I'm almost done ricing this car out.

Last edited:

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I'm realizing how boring I am. I don't put anything on my car that doesn't make it faster/drive better. 😂
Yeah, it still looks stock.
So what you're really saying is you suck at driving..? :dunno:

So for me, to celebrate my wife and I's 24th wedding anniversary, I took my love out for a nice weekend drive.. 🥰 .. oh wait. I forgot to bring my wife.. :rolleyes: