What types of deals are people getting on 2021 Supra Premium

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
Culver City is a joke, they have a launch edition sitting there for months with a 10k markup. I tried talking numbers before I bought my premium 2020 last month. Granted I was offering them 300 over invoice, but still lol ;)

Keep searching around, you’ll find something good.
Sponsored

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P
LOL. I remember calling up culver city. thats the same markup they had for their a91 edition. definitely go somewhere else. It's like theyre trying to not sell any supras or something
Wondries Toyota selling a 3.0 Premium for $84k. LOL

OP
OP

AnthemAVM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
I am working with one dealer, they first asked 63k, said no. Asked me what I would pay 1k under MSRP. They came back said 2k over MSRP. Said thanks will head to San Diego as they gave me $500 under MSRP. They quickly came back and said $600 under MSRP. Said I would think about it. Figure they will want to move it prior to month end and will get hungry.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
If you can wait, Longo Toyota in El Monte is selling at MSRP and are offering $500 over Edmunds if you are trading. Right now they have 3 2.0s. i bought an MR2 from them 20 years ago. They special ordered it for me. Whole transaction was super easy. When I’m ready, I’ll go back, even though it’s 2.5 hours from San Diego.

MK52NV

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 supra GR
2021 premium fully loaded with the stock carbon fiber mirror caps. I got mines for 57k before taxes and registration at toyota pasadena this around march of 2021

kywayz

First Name
KZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mk5, Model Y, E92 325i(sold)
I bought my 3.0 premium at MSRP in Sep 2021. The dealer advertises "no mark up ever" and I called them about a supra they listed, but it was sold. They don't have a waitlist but during the call the sales found a 2022 model en route so I reserved the car. When the car was ready the dealer tried hard to push a number of add-ons (service packages, etc) and offer unreasonable lease and finance rates(regardless of credit score, etc). This is in Bay area California where nothing is available.

I declined all add-ons except for one 800 dollar "resistAll" clear warp thing. It's definitely not worth the 800 bucks but at the time all other dealers either don't have a car, or have some crazy premium in my area, and this thing at least was a little bit of useful(not much). I took dealer financing to secure the car and re-financed with credit union right away.

I guess that is slight premium over MSRP. Good thing is that it was a 2022 model year. I think it was the first 2022 at the time that I saw.

For reference the soCal dealer i called said at least 10k mark up (this was august 2021).
Sponsored