bjared376
New Member
- First Name
- Ben
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2026
- Threads
- 1
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Harrisburg, PA
- Car(s)
- 2021 Mazda Miata RF
- Thread starter
- #1
Hi all! Just missed out on a beautiful 2025 Supra on Cars and Bids - and I'm looking for a 2023 Supra Premium in any color, equipped with the ZF8HP, and the Driver's Assist package. Gotta have those blind spot monitors!
I am located in central Pennsylvania, but am willing to travel at least a few hundred miles. I'd be looking to pay somewhere in the $55,000-$60,000 range, and would prefer to use KeySavvy to handle the transaction since my bank requires the use of an escrow service.
Thank you for your time!
I am located in central Pennsylvania, but am willing to travel at least a few hundred miles. I'd be looking to pay somewhere in the $55,000-$60,000 range, and would prefer to use KeySavvy to handle the transaction since my bank requires the use of an escrow service.
Thank you for your time!
Sponsored