• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: Carbon Fiber Front Fender or Stock Black Fender

akadic10

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I dinged my side fender and was looking to get something like the image below. Anyone selling theirs, I am in Florida? Would also be interested in OEM black ones if they are in perfect condition.

Thanks

1672603018247.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

akadic10

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP

akadic10

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And sorry one more question, are there instructions on this description "These are full replacements, front fender trim kit should be modified before installing these Fender Ducts."

Thanks

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Thanks for the support. What is the difference between the gloss and the matte? The small price difference doesn't matter, just looking to potentially get a longer lasting or better quality one if that is a difference.

Supra 2020+ V6 Carbon Fiber / Forged Carbon Front Fender Duct Panel A9 – 1 Fast Supra
Matte won't have a gloss finish. So it's a preference

Imo matte will show more imperfections as time goes on.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I have a few sets coming in, in a few weeks, gloss carbon EVS style. Feel free to shoot me a message! also in Florida, also have a set of used oem black ones

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT