• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: WTT OEM wheels Matte finish for OEM

KillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
Toyota might be buying my car back so looking for anyone wanting the OEM wheels matte black finish basically look like launch edition wheels.

I want to trade my wheels tires with less then 1k miles for your OEM wheels tires plus asking 350.00 cash. Buyer pays for mount and dismount of wheels tires also. Local pickup only. Im located in the Sacramento CA area.

I will know in less then 30 days if they buy back the car so im taking names down now if anyones is interested. See pics

20201010_142529.jpg

20200929_113804.jpg

20200929_113749.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
KillxPoint

KillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
Also selling the Carbon Spoiler and door garnish covers if they buy back the car. I will list those once I hear from toyota. I also have a few more goodies.

joepro90

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Also selling the Carbon Spoiler and door garnish covers if they buy back the car. I will list those once I hear from toyota. I also have a few more goodies.
Which Spoiler is that? I would be interested in that. Also, if you don't mind me asking. Why are they buying back your vehicle?

OP
OP
KillxPoint

KillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
Which Spoiler is that? I would be interested in that. Also, if you don't mind me asking. Why are they buying back your vehicle?
OLM spoiler

Just got a bunch of random problems with the car. Mechanical, computer and paint. I think i got a lemon.

joepro90

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
OLM spoiler

Just got a bunch of random problems with the car. Mechanical, computer and paint. I think i got a lemon.
Damn that sucks :/ well keep me updated I wouldn't mind helping myself to the spoilers and such hahah

OP
OP
KillxPoint

KillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
Damn that sucks :/ well keep me updated I wouldn't mind helping myself to the spoilers and such hahah
You just want the spoiler? Ill put you in line for number 1

joepro90

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Nice! I do have a cover but definitely interested on the spoiler and possibly the door trim

DavesMK2JZ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold 1984MK2JZ
Iā€™d love to trade wheels! Whatā€™s your time line? Iā€™d be willing to drive to you!!

JmiRodriguez

First Name
Jmi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tiburon, Wrx, STI, Lotus, S4, Brz, Supra, M6,
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in the door garnishes if you end up having to part.

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P
I am in SoCal, and I just got my car. I will trade my OEM wheels for your matte black ones.

OP
OP
KillxPoint

KillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
I am in SoCal, and I just got my car. I will trade my OEM wheels for your matte black ones.
Your 2nd in line for the wheels. Ill keep you updated.
Sponsored